Your most despised person off the Tellybox

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Loads but these mostly...

All the TOWIE and Made In Chelsea lot etc.
Cilla Black
Joe Swash
Dale Winton
Tim Lovejoy
Natalie Cassidy
Amanda Holden
Will I Am
Dermot O'Leary
Sharon and/or Kelly Osbourne
Mr Tumble
How could I forget Sharon Osbourne? :facepalm:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Jeremy Paxman - Condescending twunt on University challenge, and thought Newsnight was the Paxman show.

Ricky Gervais, refuse to watch anything he is in or written. How many times can one man recycle the same character.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Kay Burley.

Patronising, clueless and too often guilty of not listening to the answers given to her questions.

She also tries to be funny. But is not.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Kay Burley.

Patronising, clueless and too often guilty of not listening to the answers given to her questions.

She also tries to be funny. But is not.

Good one, absolutely despise her as a newsreader, thinks a lot of herself. Also a nod for Stephen Dixon on Sky News, I think if you looked up a picture of smug in the dictionary there would be a picture of him.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Dermot O'Leary is a total non entity. Especially on the wireless. His interview technique is a shambles. Fumbles out a question, they give him an answer that could lead to an interesting chat, he ignores the answer and uhm and ahs before going onto the next question on the list. He just doesn't engage at all.

It always sounds to me like the band is one room and he's in the other room looking for some misplaced keys, going through drawers, ocassionaly popping his head round the door to ask them a question but disappearing before they answer.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Damn, all of the main suspects have been snapped up already. Madeley, Morgan, Clarkson etc but can I add (as a combined smug partnership) those two clowns from Masterchef. Can't watch it anymore with those two 'presenting'.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Loads but these mostly...

All the TOWIE and Made In Chelsea lot etc.
Cilla Black
Joe Swash
Dale Winton :tosser:
Tim Lovejoy
Natalie Cassidy
Amanda Holden
Will I Am
Dermot O'Leary
Sharon and/or Kelly Osbourne
Mr Tumble:ohmy:

the majority of my family love Mr Tumble more than me

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
God, I've just remembered another one from the Murdoch empire. That Rob Wotton twit on Sky Sports News – especially when he does the goals roundup on a Saturday night. My word what a see you next Tuesday he really is!

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Dermot O'Leary is a total non entity. Especially on the wireless. His interview technique is a shambles. Fumbles out a question, they give him an answer that could lead to an interesting chat, he ignores the answer and uhm and ahs before going onto the next question on the list. He just doesn't engage at all.

I thought he was very poor on the D-Day concert from the Albert Hall last Friday too - when he talks / reads he just sounds SO fed up & uninterested! Kind of spoilt the show for me as the rest of the "cast" were great, but he had no presence at all....an event like that needed more big characters - just like Patrick Stewart.
Agree with pretty much everyone mentioned on this thread...but will add Tess Daly into the mix. Nice norks but bloody hell she is an annoying woman! I don't think its possible for her to love herself anymore than she does.....

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
James Cordon is a prize tit.

While I'm inclined to agree, some of the suggestions for person they most 'despise' appear a little extreme! There's some pretty inoffensive people being mentioned - Clarkson is obviously an exception to that though.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
mark_bright_ambassador.jpgIt's got this far and nobody has nominated this odious twunt?

Loadicus Trux

Jan 12, 2012
I know this is a tellybox thread, but I cannot resist adding a radio guy.

I cannot stand that see you next tuesday from talksh*t, Moose!!

How he landed that gig I will never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports