Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Your Man of Match this evening?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Verbruggen first. Then Igor. Earlier in the season Igor and JPVH didn’t really impress me….both have found their game and both look immense lately.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Verbruggen

Without a doubt our cornerstone tonight in a sleepy defence, a shapeless midfield and redundant forwards.

Hinshelwood, Dunk, Igor and Veltman and VH certainly had some individual spark but none MOTM imo.

Pedro supercool on the penalty so turned up when it really mattered but played with his back to goal too much - no MOTM for our Pen taker from me.

(edit - brain fart VH typo addition 🙄)

Last edited:

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Igor for me. The boy became a man tonight. He really looked the part, and a player to take over from our current captain in the not too distant future. Dunk his usual self, showing what a player he has been for the club. One of our own in all respects, especially as he missed the home leg of this tie and played out of his usual position on the right side of central.
As a team we were poor tonight, but dragged out a win that we probably didn’t deserve on this performance. Win ugly or go home empty. That was us tonight

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Igor for me. The boy became a man tonight. He really looked the part, and a player to take over from our current captain in the not too distant future.
Indeed. He’ll be playing in Dunk’s position alongside JPvH on Sunday vs Chelsea and on Wednesday vs Brentford.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here