Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wtf is wrong with people

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
What a laugh. Actually it is human beings who are the biggest vermin on this planet, they have raped the planet, the land and the seas and polluted the f*** out of it and wiped out hundreds of thousands of entire species in the last 100 years that have been here a long time before we were and built big f*** off roads and polluting cars in the midst of the seagulls territory but it is the bird that is the pest. I reckon you have got that one around the wrong way. Maybe if I see you in the middle of the road walking a bit slow I will just run you over. I would LOVE the chance. Have a good day.

Who are you talking to

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who are you talking to

People who think it is funny to run them over. I just find it laughable when the biggest scourge that has ever been inflicted on this planet, ie human beings criticise other creatures. Live and let live.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
People who think it is funny to run them over. I just find it laughable when the biggest scourge that has ever been inflicted on this planet, ie human beings criticise other creatures. Live and let live.

Unusualy I find myself agreeing with you entirely

lots of people on this forum do like to have a go at wildlife if it gets in the way of their life
and a note to the original poster I know just how you feel after taking some of the most vile abuse about cats another species that people find it OK to abuse and neglect.

its a big world and we could all live in it if allowed to.

just a short story of what what seen by myself yesterday on Eastbourne beach, a small boy about 6 years old trying to kick a Seagull that was just sitting on the beach eventually the boy took a running kick fell over and cracked his head open, fortunately he was OK ..........but what goes around comes around ......................the Seagull walked back to its original place sat down and was there when we left.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

For what it`s worth i agree with you,this planet will be uninhabitable in less than 200 years.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I will add to the sentiment of completely agreeing with Uncle Spielberg.

Hurting animals is massivels dickish thing, usually done by people who lack any guts where humans are concerned.

Also living in Brighton and complaining about Seagulls shows a fantastic amount of stupidity.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
What a laugh. Actually it is human beings who are the biggest vermin on this planet, they have raped the planet, the land and the seas and polluted the f*** out of it and wiped out hundreds of thousands of entire species in the last 100 years that have been here a long time before we were and built big f*** off roads and polluting cars in the midst of the seagulls territory but it is the bird that is the pest. I reckon you have got that one around the wrong way. Maybe if I see you in the middle of the road walking a bit slow I will just run you over. I would LOVE the chance. Have a good day.

Well said.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I hate all animals that cause me inconvenience or get in my way, In fact I hate all animals that are not cute. They should either f*** off back to their natural environment (what's that you say? we have built stuff all over them? pah) or i will kill them with my air gun, poisoned food or a pack of dogs for fun.

In fact f*** it I think I will kill everything that irritates me!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I will add to the sentiment of completely agreeing with Uncle Spielberg.

Hurting animals is massivels dickish thing, usually done by people who lack any guts where humans are concerned.

Also living in Brighton and complaining about Seagulls shows a fantastic amount of stupidity.

This.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
classic binfest. so because someone saw a seagul being hit by a car, the driver must have been deliberate, cue lots of indignation of cruelty. i hit a flock of geese once, flew into my car nothing i could do about it, what a cruel bastard i must be.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London

I don't think anyone's saying it's particularly funny, just that it's actually more dangerous to try and avoid one if it's in the middle of the road and won't move. You, on the other hand, go on to say that you will run people over in the road, which is a touch more serious.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
classic binfest. so because someone saw a seagul being hit by a car, the driver must have been deliberate, cue lots of indignation of cruelty. i hit a flock of geese once, flew into my car nothing i could do about it, what a cruel bastard i must be.

You murdering scum. I bet it was you who deliberately drove into the OP's seagull at 80mph, wasn't it?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Too be fair...man built his houses in their environment....there has always been seagulls on the coast and always will be

there natural environment is actual the cliffs. we create similar looking environment which they colonise - fair enough. but feeding them, to encourage them into our envirnoment, then getting upset when it doesnt work out too well for them, is a bit daft. i wonder if all the pro-seagull posters would be happy to put out some rotting meat for the flies, or some loose grain for mice and rats? after all, we've built all over their environment.

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
Biggest reply I've ever had to a post. Well I love birds (lost my African grey in January) and will continue to feed them and it's on my driveway not the road,this one just went to get somthing someone else threw in the road..

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
The misses sas it was avoidable,but I do know accidents happen,been a bus driver for 2 years now and seen it all.even thou I've never hit anything...

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Any person that deliberately goes out to hurt an animal really has something wrong in the head and if i saw anyone do it i really would hurt them.

Hate cruelty to animals

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
there natural environment is actual the cliffs. we create similar looking environment which they colonise - fair enough. but feeding them, to encourage them into our envirnoment, then getting upset when it doesnt work out too well for them, is a bit daft. i wonder if all the pro-seagull posters would be happy to put out some rotting meat for the flies, or some loose grain for mice and rats? after all, we've built all over their environment.

Well this pro seagul poster doesn't go out of his way to feed wild animals (in fact i go out of my way not to) but I don't go out of my way to kill them either. And i think people that do are pathetic, sad and moronic individuals even m brother who loves to kill fluffy things.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Biggest reply I've ever had to a post. Well I love birds (lost my African grey in January) and will continue to feed them and it's on my driveway not the road,this one just went to get somthing someone else threw in the road..

So basically, the birds have had food put out for them probably their entire lives, and so it naturally went after this bit of food, despite it being in the middle of the road. Don't feed them in the first place and things like this won't happen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here