Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wtf is wrong with people

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
We should just change our species of gull. If we encouraged the greater black backed gull into town more, our normal local gulls would soon do a runner back to the sea. The black gull is far bigger, is aggressive towards the usual gull, but is less inquisitive towards humans. On the downside, it probably does not like living in urban areas.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Unusualy I find myself agreeing with you entirely

lots of people on this forum do like to have a go at wildlife if it gets in the way of their life
and a note to the original poster I know just how you feel after taking some of the most vile abuse about cats another species that people find it OK to abuse and neglect.

its a big world and we could all live in it if allowed to.

just a short story of what what seen by myself yesterday on Eastbourne beach, a small boy about 6 years old trying to kick a Seagull that was just sitting on the beach eventually the boy took a running kick fell over and cracked his head open, fortunately he was OK ..........but what goes around comes around ......................the Seagull walked back to its original place sat down and was there when we left.

Just for the record, I am a big animal lover and would never intentionally harm any living creature, BUT feeding wild animals is a bad thing and creates a problem.

Personally, I am happy that little shit of a kid got hurt when he was trying to hurt another (the target is irrelevant; human, cat, seagull - the intent to do harm is the same)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
no a promise

I think if our friend Bob! actually looked at Holme on the Dales post properly and read his comment properly he would see what I am seeing, and that is a Palace supporter agreeing that Seagulls are vermin, now whilst I was talking about the flying bird type of seagull, my suggestion is that the palace supporter was not!

I think you saw that Gee sadly Bob! clearly didnt, his obsession with me being a mod obviously clouds his mind! not for the first time i might add!!

Oh and not that i was, but I am sure that if i was having a pop at a Palace supporter on here, i think i would get a fair bit of backing :lol:

(Hope you enjoyed your first game after the op last night Gee, :thumbsup:)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
why do you think I have an obsession with you being a mod? I couldn't give a toss whether you are a mod or not.

I just don't like veiled threats from someone who is supposed to be maintaining order.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
oop srry. thort ov wildlife again. how cun a woodpekA pek when der is so much oil in da national expres???? we need da yung chulds to dig up more golds and iron in case we run of ov coal. realli need flint 4 da fia. bi bi jim

Dear mods.

NSC appears to have switched itself to different language settings. Please can you tell me how to reset back to English?

Thanks

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here