Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wtf is wrong with people

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
Just a little pissed off tonight, now I know some people don't like birds (seagulls) but I do. Now across the road from me was a pair of seagulls who yes me and my misses do feed,they had 3 baby's which they lost all 3, 2 fell of roof and 1 run over. Now today the big one who always comes to my window who I take is the male,flew down near the road which is really quiet somone had thrown some food and some bastard bloody hit it and killed it. Didn't see it myself,my gf did. I had to go down and put it in a bag and in the communal bins,couldn't face to see it splattered. Sorry about long story just needed to let of some steam somewhere.. Plz don't post if its a shit remark...:(

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Just a little pissed off tonight, now I know some people don't like birds (seagulls) but I do. Now across the road from me was a pair of seagulls who yes me and my misses do feed,they had 3 baby's which they lost all 3, 2 fell of roof and 1 run over. Now today the big one who always comes to my window who I take is the male,flew down near the road which is really quiet somone had thrown some food and some bastard bloody hit it and killed it. Didn't see it myself,my gf did. I had to go down and put it in a bag and in the communal bins,couldn't face to see it splattered. Sorry about long story just needed to let of some steam somewhere.. Plz don't post if its a shit remark...:(

I am not posting a shit remark, but as far as i am concerned Seagulls are a pain in the arse and nothing but Rats with wings!!! flying vermin.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Could it not have been an accident?

Slysi1976

Jul 10, 2012
Brighton
I am not posting a shit remark, but as far as i am concerned Seagulls are a pain in the arse and nothing but Rats with wings!!! flying vermin.

To me that's somthing u didn't need to post. But hey we all have opinions!also that's pigeons they say that about

Last edited:

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
oop srry. thort ov wildlife again. how cun a woodpekA pek when der is so much oil in da national expres???? we need da yung chulds to dig up more golds and iron in case we run of ov coal. realli need flint 4 da fia. bi bi jim

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
To me that's somthing u didn't need to post. But hey we all have opinions!also that's pigeons they say that about

I did need to post it, it is my opinion!

I can see you are quite new to NSC, and please do enjoy your time here, but do be prepared for some people to not actually agree with your thoughts or opinions :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I did need to post it, it is my opinion!

I can see you are quite new to NSC, and please do enjoy your time here, but do be prepared for some people to not actually agree with your thoughts or opinions :thumbsup:

You stupid boy....

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
There was seagulls nesting on the roof of my office building last mating season when ever that was, the mum died on the flat roof and the young seagulls where eating her, we threw out bread but I dont think they got leaned how to fly, This time now they are so annoying especially with this hot weather have to have the window open all I can here is that ear piecing noise, If I had an air gun I would take them down.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
I was driving down the road the other day and a seagull, massive bloody thing just stood there. I slowed down a little to give it chance to fly away, but it was standing it's ground like hitony and his opinions!
What else could I do, poor thing!

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
I was driving down the road the other day and a seagull, massive bloody thing just stood there. I slowed down a little to give it chance to fly away, but it was standing it's ground like hitony and his opinions!

Have done they same!! don't blame ya..

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005

Have done they same!! don't blame ya..

I'm not to sure this thread is going exactly where the OP wanted it to! :lol:

del_boy

Jul 3, 2012
BN1
I'm not to sure this thread is going exactly where the OP wanted it to! :lol:

oh well...

They are the equivalent of rats, except they have the ability to fly.

1. shameless scavengers
2. bastards who will shit on you without warning

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here