Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wtf is wrong with people

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I am not posting a shit remark, but as far as i am concerned Seagulls are a pain in the arse and nothing but Rats with wings!!! flying vermin.

I did need to post it, it is my opinion!

I can see you are quite new to NSC, and please do enjoy your time here, but do be prepared for some people to not actually agree with your thoughts or opinions :thumbsup:

I can see that you are not new to NSC, so I do hope you are enjoying your time here, and I am sure you are prepared for some people to not actually agree with your thoughts or opinions.

For example, I like Seagulls. And my opinion is that your posts are a pain in my eyes, and you are nothing but a Rat with two arms and two legs, walking vermin.

Oh, and by the way, I am not posting a shit remark. I needed to post this, as it is my opinion.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I can see that you are not new to NSC, so I do hope you are enjoying your time here, and I am sure you are prepared for some people to not actually agree with your thoughts or opinions.

For example, I like Seagulls. And my opinion is that your posts are a pain in my eyes, and you are nothing but a Rat with two arms and two legs, walking vermin.

Oh, and by the way, I am not posting a shit remark. I needed to post this, as it is my opinion.

And your point is??

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
sorry but i agree with tony very large rats with wings, it should be an offence to feed them. (ok let them live on clifftops there natural environment not hundreds at a time in fields behind my house ) try being woken at 4am every night when they all screech like banshee,s
they awoke early today see time of this post

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
sorry but i agree with tony very large rats with wings, it should be an offence to feed them. (ok let them live on clifftops there natural environment not hundreds at a time in fields behind my house ) try being woken at 4am every night when they all screech like banshee,s

Morning Gee hope your well mate :thumbsup: and you are spot on, in there natural enviroment I have no problems with them, and feeding the bastard things should be a hanging offence!!! I am actually a bird lover....as long as they have 2 legs and can wear a mini skirt!!! :lol:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
f***ing hate the thingss!!,best thing is to buy some bread,and fresh yeast,put the yeast in the bread and shoot up big pieces,watch the seagull swoop in,and hey presto the yeast expands and............. ???not that i condone this

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
The problem with seagulls is actually people! People that feed them, often unintentionally by throwing junk food etc on the pavements but also misguided people who feed them and see them as pets. They are a nuisance and don't belong in an urban environment. If humans didn't leave them such a plentiful supply of food, they wouldn't be attracted into towns where they run the risk of getting run over!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
...some bastard bloody hit it and killed it.
Car m8, there's just no need for it

so the bird flew into a car and you're blaming the the driver? or are you suggesting the driver sped up and deliberatly ran over the bird?

in reality throwing food for them encourages them into the dangerous world with humans. stop it and let them stay/feed at sea.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
The problem with seagulls is actually people! People that feed them, often unintentionally by throwing junk food etc on the pavements but also misguided people who feed them and see them as pets. They are a nuisance and don't belong in an urban environment. If humans didn't leave them such a plentiful supply of food, they wouldn't be attracted into towns where they run the risk of getting run over!

Too be fair...man built his houses in their environment....there has always been seagulls on the coast and always will be...man has bled the sea of fish so they move inland to feed. Humans are to blame for throwing away food...seagulls have learnt that big black bin bags contain food, We litter (my biggest hate) the streets with take away boxes..some containing food....so moving to the seaside and complaining about the wildlife is a bit rich.

D

Deleted member 22389

Just a little pissed off tonight, now I know some people don't like birds (seagulls) but I do. Now across the road from me was a pair of seagulls who yes me and my misses do feed,they had 3 baby's which they lost all 3, 2 fell of roof and 1 run over. Now today the big one who always comes to my window who I take is the male,flew down near the road which is really quiet somone had thrown some food and some bastard bloody hit it and killed it. Didn't see it myself,my gf did. I had to go down and put it in a bag and in the communal bins,couldn't face to see it splattered. Sorry about long story just needed to let of some steam somewhere.. Plz don't post if its a shit remark...:(

I feel exactly the same about it. I noticed the big house opposite has installed wire across the top of the roof. Obviously these people don't like Seagulls, or anything with wings. If they don't like Seagulls why move to the fing coast then. Pathetic. Seagulls where here before them.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
This has to be a wind-up?

Are you putting food in the road to feed them? And they have nested near you I presume, so unless you have triple glazing and air-con they have been keeping you awake like the rest of us. Is it a co-incidence that your looking after them has killed 4 of the 5, and you are covertly telling us you are on a shipman-like mission?

Seagulls are a symbol of sea-side towns. Have you ever seen seagulls in other countries? The ones in oz are tiny in comparison and live naturally. They're actually quite pleasant.

If you are the only local resident who loves the shrieking, the running around on a flat roof, the tearing open of binbags left out, the shit, the fighting in the skies, etc, than you are a minority.

The only time I've ever liked a seagull is if swooping over an Albion match in process,

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Is it true that if you put baking soda on the bread then the seagulls explode ?

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Breaking the highway code if you swerve go avoid a seagull.
Saw one run over by a bus by churchill sq. 2 middle age dykes got on just to have a go at the driver- nice polish fellow who attempted to explain that endagering 60 passengers by hauling on the anchors to avoid a seagull too lazy to move would be bad driving. They just continued beingvmental at him.
If we all just run over the ones that sif oblivious in middle of the road Darwinism will sort out the problem eventually.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a laugh. Actually it is human beings who are the biggest vermin on this planet, they have raped the planet, the land and the seas and polluted the f*** out of it and wiped out hundreds of thousands of entire species in the last 100 years that have been here a long time before we were and built big f*** off roads and polluting cars in the midst of the seagulls territory but it is the bird that is the pest. I reckon you have got that one around the wrong way. Maybe if I see you in the middle of the road walking a bit slow I will just run you over. I would LOVE the chance. Have a good day.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
oh well...

They are the equivalent of rats, except they have the ability to fly.

1. shameless scavengers
2. bastards who will shit on you without warning

And some idiots in the 70`s decided to nickname the Albion The Seagulls :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here