Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing v Albion - Wednesday

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Didn't say that.
I said if he doesn't play it will add to the stories which are already gathering a fair head of steam that his injury might be a convenience.
It takes very little for conspiracies to gain momentum on here as you more than most might appreciate

On a purely cynical level , I think his back injury is more to do with being unavailable for a Scotland call-up for a meaningless friendly against Australia.

Those that went to the Lewes friendly saw how he was injured in the game. It's not suprising that he isn't fit yet.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Worthing 0 LuaLua 2

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
30: LuaLua makes it 2-0 with an absolute belter. He wins ball 25 yards out and unleashes! Bottom corner, keeper no chance. #BHAFC 2 #WFC 0

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Possibly not, we could see: kuzcszak, Bruno, Greer, Dunk, Bridge, Buckley, Bridcutt, Vicente, Noone, Mackail-Smith & Hoskins.
We couldn't, this one man midfield idea that people always seem to suggest on here will never happen, which is good because it would be awful.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
KLL now subbed (tight hamstring)

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Tonight is a perfect opportunity for those 11 players to make a claim for the starting line-up vs Swindon. I reckon 8 of the places are already claimed providing they are fit but there are a few that are up for grabs

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We couldn't, this one man midfield idea that people always seem to suggest on here will never happen, which is good because it would be awful.

My suggested line-up had 4 midfielders and Gus hasn't tried it so could give it a try against Chelsea... Anyway that line-up was to support my earlier claim of tonight's line-up seeming to be our 2nd choice

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC
30: LuaLua makes it 2-0 with an absolute belter. He wins ball 25 yards out and unleashes! Bottom corner, keeper no chance. #BHAFC 2 #WFC 0

is Brian Owen watching the same game................
"LuaLua shrugs a defender off the ball and scores from 25 yards with a shot which the keeper should have stopped #bhafc lead 2-0"

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
My suggested line-up had 4 midfielders and Gus hasn't tried it so could give it a try against Chelsea... Anyway that line-up was to support my earlier claim of tonight's line-up seeming to be our 2nd choice
1. Liam Bridcutt
2. ?
3. ?
4. ?

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
So a one man midfield then? :shrug:

Nope, that is 4. Gone are the days where football teams play a 2-3-5 formation. We now have much more midfielders and they have other abilities than just passings, some also shoot and some cross the ball from a wide position. Gus tends to play with 5 of them due to not having the quality required to only play 4 but now we have some very good ones he might TRY against a decent side to see where we are lacking and how achievable it is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here