Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worthing v Albion - Wednesday

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
So if CMS is injured, he must be going to Leeds, right ???

Didn't say that.
I said if he doesn't play it will add to the stories which are already gathering a fair head of steam that his injury might be a convenience.
It takes very little for conspiracies to gain momentum on here as you more than most might appreciate

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I think we'll find it's a pretty full strength side, with only injured players rested.
We'll be wandering along as it's about 200 yards down the road.
As for the food, don't think I've ever bought a burger or a hot dog at a Worthing game, but the chips are normally OK!
Very much looking forward to it :albion: :banana: :banana:

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Any idea what time the gates open ? Although very cheap beer in the pub at the station. If you like Stella its only 2.70 a pint !

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Didn't say that.
I said if he doesn't play it will add to the stories which are already gathering a fair head of steam that his injury might be a convenience.
It takes very little for conspiracies to gain momentum on here as you more than most might appreciate

On a purely cynical level , I think his back injury is more to do with being unavailable for a Scotland call-up for a meaningless friendly against Australia.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Looks like Brezovan, El Abd, Elphick, Calderon, Harley, Sparrow, Dicker, Lua Lua, Barnes, Agdestein... is the starting line up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here