Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - The Final ….. finally.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
"Brighton's Mac Allister...at 23, he's been one of the best young players in the tournament."

Finally, the BBC give Albion a mention.
I still want to know who the mystery Albion player is that has played in a WC Final before MacAllister.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Not a dive, but not a penalty in my view
No contact with the France player, tripped over his own feet deliberately. If they actually used VAR he could be booked for diving.

There has been some shady refereeing at this tournament I wonder if the ref is trying to guide a Messi win here.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
No contact with the France player, tripped over his own feet deliberately. If they actually used VAR he could be booked for diving.

There has been some shady refereeing at this tournament I wonder if the ref is trying to guide a Messi win here.
There was a small push, that when moving at that speed can send you to the floor. Its cheap, but that's why it wasn't overturned.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
There was a small push, that when moving at that speed can send you to the floor. Its cheap, but that's why it wasn't overturned.
A ‘push’? There was no push, there was a minor brush of limbs, he ran past Dembele (who btw defended that terribly) then deliberately slowed down in order to draw the contact.

The love in for Messi at times is just bizarre, it’s cult like at times, that one there he fouled Hernandez and the referee gives a free kick to Argentina :lolol: ‘thankfully he’s okay’ say the commentators, pass me the tissues ffs.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Every team have been in this tournament, Argentinians aren't the only team doing it.
Every tournament. Every league in the word. It’s just part of modern football. Some teams take it to extremes (Villa against us at home, Uruguay, Portugal, Argentina) which is why they have the reputations they do

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Nice to see Di Maria smiling, laughing and having fun....now he's cheated a penalty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here