Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - The Final ….. finally.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Islas Malvinas? They are welcome to them. Peter Shilton only has himself to blame for being outjumped by a midget.
Messi might get overhyped but he is one of the GOATs. Way above CR on one point alone - can you imagine Ronaldo handing his Motm award to a young player he felt head earned it?
Come on Argentina!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
For me, there's no reason why I'd want France to win... not like they play thrilling football, or haven't won in a while, or got a bunch of likeable players...

Argentina on the other hand... Ali Mac, Messi signing off with a WC win and Scaloni is a very likeable guy.

That said, really won't be too bothered regardless of the result. Don't really have a dog in this horse, will be a fairly calm viewing. Hoping for a good game but think it will be quite stale and tense.
Scaloni was part of Depor’s la liga winning side which is another tick in the box.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Islas Malvinas? They are welcome to them. Peter Shilton only has himself to blame for being outjumped by a midget.
Messi might get overhyped but he is one of the GOATs. Way above CR on one point alone - can you imagine Ronaldo handing his Motm award to a young player he felt head earned it?
Come on Argentina!
He didn’t - Ali Mac was MOTM

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Surreal seeing a Brighton player in the starting lineup for the World Cup Final.
What a coup for the Albion if Argentina prevail.

We've come a long, long way together from the dark days of '97.

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
For me I’d rather see France win. Too much bad blood and shithousery with the Argies.

Plus I can’t cope with the commentators jizzing over Messi if he wins it

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Having boycotted the entire tournament, I am so happy to see the end of this f**king sportswashing cr*p and am just looking forward to proper football starting again.
F*ck Qatar and f*ck FIFA for their corrupt bullsh*t and give us our game back.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Having boycotted the entire tournament, I am so happy to see the end of this f**king sportswashing cr*p and am just looking forward to proper football starting again.
Only a few hours to go now, then back to the folksy grassroots institution that is the Premier League.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Not even at sneeky peek at Alexis Mac ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here