Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] World Cup - The Final ….. finally.

Mortdecai

Aug 6, 2009
Kirkkonummi, Finland
qatar 2022.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Will anyone at all watch on ITV? As with every football match and tournament they have ever been involved with, their coverage has been utterly abysmal.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
BBC and this thread for me.

Down with shit TV channels, patronising threads and other such bollox :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Up for this. Ale Mac, Messi and anti-English songs; what’s not to like?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
MotM award will go to Messi who in turn will give it to a well deserved MacAllister. If he scores the winner I'll be uncontrollable, as I expect will be TB & PB along with the scout who bought him to Brighton.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Guess which numpty has booked tickets for the pantomime in eastbourne today? The senior management ( wife ) have decreed I'm not ducking out for the football as have the kids :(

In my defence I booked the tickets last December.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Nice touch from the club sending him good luck messages. Would post it here but don’t know how to.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Now I'm not saying America is insular but...

...One of my favourite US podcasts offered up the 'fact' that the final is kicking off early because FIFA didn't want the World Cup up against The NFL for the American television audience.

• Haha
Reactions: A1X

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Now I'm not saying America is insular but...

...One of my favourite US podcasts offered up the 'fact' that the final is kicking off early because FIFA didn't want the World Cup up against The NFL for the American television audience.
AB6759BE-7BE5-472A-A64C-47B1A830E222.jpeg

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Argentina only just shading it for me on who I'd prefer to win. Mainly because of MacAllister, but also because it would be nice for Messi to go out on a high. One of the greatest players to ever play the beautiful game, without a shadow of a doubt.

It's one of those where I'm essentially neutral though and just want the best team on the day to win really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here