Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Work at stadium with extra seats: photos?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I'm not sure they're corp boxes. It was promised that when the second tier came in there would be some upper level disabled seating so that may be them. The only additional boxes requested are for above the south stand. The additional 1901s were due to be on the west side and I dont recall any additional 1901s on the east.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
And so the moaning begins.....

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What? Taking out normal paying customer seats for corporate seats is a bit Ken Bates, in fact it's exactly what Ken Bates did.

We haven't taken out any seats have we ?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm not sure they're corp boxes. It was promised that when the second tier came in there would be some upper level disabled seating so that may be them. The only additional boxes requested are for above the south stand. The additional 1901s were due to be on the west side and I dont recall any additional 1901s on the east.
This. They're not boxes.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
It is a computer generated image but let's hope it's wrong, it looks terrible.
Someone needs to get onto the club asap about this to confirm if this is the design. If it is, it must be changed.

As if they would change the design because a poster on NSC doesn't like it!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath

I think are corporate lounges, a similar offering to 1901 but not the same deal.

They are corporate boxes going in on the South Stand later though. There will be 7 in total. 6 will be sold on a per season basis and the 7th will be for SKY/BBC etc. If there is an instance where SKY/BBC are not occupying it it will be sold on a match by match basis.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I liked withdean

Me too. I liked the getting wet. I liked the cold. I liked the terrible view. I liked the athletics track. I liked a rubbish food. I liked the lack of income.

And then the club have the sheer AUDACITY to think they can DRAG us to the abomination of a 'stadium' and serve SHITE like a ROOF, and PADDED SEATS.

AND THEN they throw THIS in our faces.

SACK THE BOARD. WE WANT PRETTY THINGS

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Me too. I liked the getting wet. I liked the cold. I liked the terrible view. I liked the athletics track. I liked a rubbish food. I liked the lack of income.

And then the club have the sheer AUDACITY to think they can DRAG us to the abomination of a 'stadium' and serve SHITE like a ROOF, and PADDED SEATS.

Don't forget the Award winning pies!!! the crusty bastards the board are!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Indeed.

What a bunch of f***ing ingrates.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I think are corporate lounges, a similar offering to 1901 but not the same deal.

They are corporate boxes going in on the South Stand later though. There will be 7 in total. 6 will be sold on a per season basis and the 7th will be for SKY/BBC etc. If there is an instance where SKY/BBC are not occupying it it will be sold on a match by match basis.

Not according to the plans.

The corporate boxes are in the South Stand. The area to the sides of the ESU are wheelchair viewing platforms - room for 32 wheelchairs, plus 32 helpers.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston

Seconded !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd have preferred it to have been a solid bank of seating so that picture has come as a bit of a shock. Will soon get used to it though, and the bottom line is it will be a MASSIVE moneyspinner for the club. If we want to compete in this league, we will need the extra £££.

Nobody is missing out because of corporate boxes, the capacity will be ample, so quit whining.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
You can clearly see the framework for these buildings already here so nothing has changed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336129699.430166.jpg

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The most concerning thing about the photo for me is someone seems to have stolen the big screen from the North Stand, wankers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here