Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves have asked Brighton permission to speak to Gus Poyet

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Ole Gunnar please,

Would make my life complete. I literally fell in love with him from his debut with Manchester United all those years ago.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I would be gutted to see gus go, the only person I can think of that may be able to continue where he left off would be zola.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
it would have to be Curbishley, played for the club, did fantastic for charlton and did FANTASTIC FOR WEST HAM, leaving them in the top ten and winning his case for constructive dismissal because that Icelandic egghead berk was selling players from under him without his say so.

Been out the game but Curbishley has been a massive success everywhere he has been.

D

Deleted member 22389

This story is going to keep rolling. Wait until tomorrow, Poyet spotted at Wolves. Then half an hour later interview with Gus about his preparation for Hull.

Last edited by a moderator:

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
If he did go to Wolves Buckley and Bridcutt wouldn't be too far behind him. Probably even Vicente

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Blimey, a story on the most over-imaginative sports media in the country which has Gus dropping everything for a club beneath his ambitions, appears to be gathering a life of its own on the back of fear and some over-active imagination of our own.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here