Wolves have asked Brighton permission to speak to Gus Poyet

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Hes a young and talented manager, yeah hes got a bit of an attitude, but if a player steps out of line isnt that what you want ?

Anyway, bit OT so ill leave it there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I wish people would stop saying this. Di Canio is a horrible piece of work and not someone we should want associated with our football club.

Be fun on here though with a fascist for a manager.

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
On Twitter

Guillem Balague @GuillemBalague:-

The question about Wolves is: will they return for Poyet and pay 2.5m compensation or have they given up for him?

is that in his contract then?

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
AND............. that means nothing. He wont go, even if he kept them up he would be on a hiding to nothing.

Best price 5/1 now it means that a lot of fast money is being put down, would YOU turn down a promotion to a higher level & double pay....er no, nor would Gus

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I would like Alan Curbishley. Would want someone with experience in this league and he would tick all boxes.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
If he does go, I put abolute TRUST in Tony to make another good appointment which is why I'll never be that concerned about a manager leaving.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I would like Alan Curbishley. Would want someone with experience in this league and he would tick all boxes.

No thank you. Did well with Charlton, failed at West ham. If we are to continue with the progress we've made would go for Lee Clark, Karl Robinson, Roberto Di Matteo, not necessarily in that order.

Gus hasn't left yet!!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
he is good fun to watch though..

I may find out properly next season.... So far only going on 1 game and he was exciting, but in the "someone else's problem" category for me... It's like Mad Dog Martin Allen. Wouldn't want him anywhere near our club as manager, but he is entertaining on the touchline. Ian Holloway is the same...

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Karl Robinson or Roberto Di Matteo for me! But could we take Di Matteo from Chelsea? Doubt it. Might have a chance with Robinson and it has to be said MK Dons play some quality football.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
No thank you. Did well with Charlton, failed at West ham.

Did he? Don't think that's fair to say at all, when he left they had made a very nice start. He kept them up, pretty sure they did alright in his one full season?

Not that it matters, Gus is going nowhere and Curbishley wouldn't replace him anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports