Without the GDC todays atmosphere would have been shit.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jimmy Grimble

in fairness the GDC do raise alot of money for charity, fair play to them, :clap:

I'm sure they do, as I'm sure other groups/organisations do, but as I've said (in my edited post), this all comes across very tinpot.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I did what, congratulate a few people on making a good atmosphere and making a few jokey comments who sang The loudest

Matey, you need to chill out, you have no idea if someone is having a laugh or being serious on posts, I do agree these threads can be cringing but it doesn't mean I care either way... it certainly won't ruin my roast lamb tomorrow.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Matey, you need to chill out, you have no idea if someone is having a laugh or being serious on posts, I do agree these threads can be cringing but it doesn't mean I care either way... it certainly won't ruin my roast lamb tomorrow.

Sorry mate just downed a bottle of red on arrival home from the game was having a laugh reading this thread when your comments seemed a bit negative when I was in a boisterous mood
Hope you will accept my apologies :albion2:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Sorry mate just downed a bottle of red on arrival home from the game was having a laugh reading this thread when your comments seemed a bit negative when I was in a boisterous mood
Hope you will accept my apologies :albion2:

lol at me being negative... it's cool... but step away from the keyboard on alcohol overload!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Anyone that needs to ask what GDC stands for needs to question their manhood.

Anyone that thinks this thread is serious needs to question their mentality.

Anyone that qualifies for both the above, end it all now.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Anyone that needs to ask what GDC stands for needs to question their manhood.
I have a willy but the GDC is a lekky company.

Anyone that thinks this thread is serious needs to question their mentality.
I take everything seriously.

Anyone that qualifies for both the above, end it all now.
I'm putting an orange in my mouth as we speak, but that's more of a fetish, Michael Hutchins (spell?) was my hero.

So there yer go...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
We're having a gang bang, we having a ball

BrightonBiatch

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton, United Kingdom
Lets continue the atmosphere at the blackburn game on tuesday night, all the noise sounds great and helps the lads on the pitch too knowing we behind them supporting,Take it the GDC will be there tuesday ?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Gay Dance Crew ??

Still genuinely have no idea what it means. Anyway was a good effort from ALL our fans today.

Also can we not have a willy waving thread after every away game ? Second one in a row now !!!

Dandyman

In London village.
You'll be saying you've never met the great mulleted one next :facepalm:

Bloody JCLs. Anyone who has failed to worship at the altar of the Laird should be banned from the ground.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports