Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Without the GDC todays atmosphere would have been shit.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
What a fantastic, detailed, measured and informative response. Your mother must be so proud.

If I understand this thread correctly, it is one group of Brighton fans having a pop at another group of Brighton fans (or praising them, I'm not entirely sure) for their vocal support during the Birmingham game. That is genius. Simply marvellous. Hats off to all concerned.

The above is, in case you hadn't guessed, mostly sarcastic in response to what is, in the most part, a total shitbox of a thread.

BHA fans vs BHA fans? FFS... :facepalm:

PS: I think I've figured it out: Generic Dickhead Crew? :jester:

I'm afraid you don't understand this thread correctly. Back to the drawing board :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Oi! You leave the bollox crew alone!! They purposely misspell wordz so dey must be well gangstaz innit!

Plus I reckon you'd look splendid in one of those pink shirts with Buzzer on the back!

Brap Brap old boy!

Go LOL, Go LOL, Go LOL

Laters hun x

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
And the GDC from Brighton shot one down...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The above is, in case you hadn't guessed, mostly sarcastic in response to what is, in the most part, a total shitbox of a thread.

I didn't realise you reviewed threads for The Observer. It's nice to be talking to the Jay Rayner of the football message board world. I presume "shitbox" is your lowest ranking, a sort of 1/5? What does a 5/5 get? Wonder-cylinder? Could you tell the class how to write a wonder-cylinder thread please?

*looks at you eagerly*

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I didn't realise you reviewed threads for The Observer. It's nice to be talking to the Jay Rayner of the football message board world. I presume "shitbox" is your lowest ranking, a sort of 1/5? What does a 5/5 get? Wonder-cylinder? Could you tell the class how to write a wonder-cylinder thread please?

*looks at you eagerly*

A good start might be to answer a perfectly legitimate question, such as "What does GDC stand for?" :shrug:

I don't think it's unreasonable to highlight the fact that a thread that plays rival groups (or crews, if you will) of one football club off each other isn't the most earth-shattering read in the world. Granted I could have passed it by, but I thought I would hang in there, in the hope that I might get an answer.

I'm not quite sure who Jay Rayner is, so I couldn't possibly comment on that.

A 5/5 thread would, of course, be perfect.

And the lowest mark wouldn't be 1/5 would it? :facepalm: Your homework is to figure out what is a worse score than 1/5...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A good start might be to answer a perfectly legitimate question, such as "What does GDC stand for?" :shrug:

I don't think it's unreasonable to highlight the fact that a thread that plays rival groups (or crews, if you will) of one football club off each other isn't the most earth-shattering read in the world. Granted I could have passed it by, but I thought I would hang in there, in the hope that I might get an answer.

I'm not quite sure who Jay Rayner is, so I couldn't possibly comment on that.

A 5/5 thread would, of course, be perfect.

And the lowest mark wouldn't be 1/5 would it? :facepalm: Your homework is to figure out what is a worse score than 1/5...

Thanks for confirming you don't get it :thumbsup:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I HAVE my NAME on the back of MY shirt

I AM going to get YOUR NAME on the back of MY shirt.

I think we ALL should!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here