Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Without the GDC todays atmosphere would have been shit.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
In fairness, they're just a very dedicated group of friends who go to every game without the need to let everyone know who they are.

Decent enough lads in my experience but not sure about that bit...???

In fairness, they're just a very dedicated group of friends who go to every game without the need to let everyone know who they are. Anyone with any intelligence can see that this thread is a parody of the 'Bollox Crew" (Jesus wept) giving it large on here recently about being the noisiest, bestest, most dedicatedest fans a club could want and we should all give thanks...or something. It was obviously too subtle for some.

:thumbsup:

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'm constantly amazed at how many people can willingly use a message board without understanding basic parody, sarcasm and irony. It's like wanting to be a builder without owning a hammer, chisel or van.

I don't understand what you mean :wozza:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Well on the 85 minute at Cardiff & Brizzle had the upper hand, we would not have won,i screamed,come on this is our time!!!! started singing and others joined in,moments later we got a penalty and won the game-it was all down to me!!!!

Do i post and take the credit for it?.................

well it may have taken 9 years to do it but- yes

Geriatric Deluded Casuals the lot of yers!!!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
In fairness, they're just a very dedicated group of friends who go to every game without the need to let everyone know who they are. Anyone with any intelligence can see that this thread is a parody of the 'Bollox Crew" (Jesus wept) giving it large on here recently about being the noisiest, bestest, most dedicatedest fans a club could want and we should all give thanks...or something. It was obviously too subtle for some.

NSC usernames on shirts all round. Mine's a pint of whisky.

I do know a fair few of the GDC lads and as you say they are dedicated and very good guys :thumbsup:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
So this GDC gang have been around since Gillingham days and no-one has heard of them until today, that's pretty impressive! Do they have a secret handshake I wonder?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
They are not a gang. They are a club!:cheers:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
So this GDC gang have been around since Gillingham days and no-one has heard of them until today, that's pretty impressive! Do they have a secret handshake I wonder?

The Cuckoo flies south over Moscow Square

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
My hovercraft is full of eels.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Gotta be a bit special to be in a TLA.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
You lot can stick to controlling the atmosphere,i will i promise get my act together and gather wins together as i control results,yes i know,but honestly too many wins would have got you all with you knickers in a twist...

Suspense is where it's at,Gus agrees as does TB.....we'll be better from now-i promise..

From The GIFOS

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

What a fantastic, detailed, measured and informative response. Your mother must be so proud.

If I understand this thread correctly, it is one group of Brighton fans having a pop at another group of Brighton fans (or praising them, I'm not entirely sure) for their vocal support during the Birmingham game. That is genius. Simply marvellous. Hats off to all concerned.

The above is, in case you hadn't guessed, mostly sarcastic in response to what is, in the most part, a total shitbox of a thread.

BHA fans vs BHA fans? FFS... :facepalm:

PS: I think I've figured it out: Generic Dickhead Crew? :jester:

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour

NSC usernames on shirts all round. Mine's a pint of whisky.

Oi! You leave the bollox crew alone!! They purposely misspell wordz so dey must be well gangstaz innit!

Plus I reckon you'd look splendid in one of those pink shirts with Buzzer on the back!

Brap Brap old boy!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
What a fantastic, detailed, measured and informative response. Your mother must be so proud.

If I understand this thread correctly, it is one group of Brighton fans having a pop at another group of Brighton fans (or praising them, I'm not entirely sure) for their vocal support during the Birmingham game. That is genius. Simply marvellous. Hats off to all concerned.

The above is, in case you hadn't guessed, mostly sarcastic in response to what is, in the most part, a total shitbox of a thread.

BHA fans vs BHA fans? FFS... :facepalm:

PS: I think I've figured it out: Generic Dickhead Crew? :jester:

Haha this. Come on a brighton forum and saying your better fans than others. Ohhh aren't you big

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

One flew over the nest of cuckos, cucckkoos, cockoos, cockaddoodledoos.....oh f*** it....them annoying birds that i clearly can't spell whilst drinking!!!!

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
So bloody what there is nothing as important as putting your NSC name on the back of you shirt

this board really needs a like button, that made me chuckle!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here