Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Without the GDC todays atmosphere would have been shit.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Anyone that needs to ask what GDC stands for needs to question their manhood.

Anyone that thinks this thread is serious needs to question their mentality.

Anyone that qualifies for both the above, end it all now.

Whatever mate. Aren't you the big man?

Anyway, what does it stand for, who or what is it, and who or what is/are the bollox crew? Two pages in and I'm none the wiser...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
really cant be arsed to read the thread and I'm sure it is all very tongue in cheek but I've gotta say that not one of the 1200 or so fans who made the journey "need to look at themselves" as the OP suggests. The only thing louder than our mob all game was the sound of Birmingham fans walking out early and their booing of their own team at half time :lolol:

Heroes every one just for making the journey (and we only had 15 miles to drive)

chant of the day: for me it was the 10 minute sustained happy-clappy effort first heard against Derby - keep that one going :thumbsup:
However the Birmingham boardroom was pissing itself laughing (if you can laugh when you are losing) at "2-1 to the batty boys"

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I hope this "Gallivanting Daisies Chorus" will be in good voice v Arsenal. Lots of sleep this week boys and remember to keep your throats lubricated - can probably help each other out with that one..

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
mullet_john.jpg

Our illustrious leader in better years before the Real Ale took hold. Before sitting for this photo he had just eaten SIX Palace fans. Marvel at the lack of blood.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Don't know who the Bollox Crew are but the name is amusing.
Unlike conceding another soft injury time goal.....just like Wolves away.

If anyone is interested (surely not) the GDC is not a crew and go back to the bleak Gillingham days.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I never get why people have to have their own gang of "special" supporters. surely being part of the big gang that is Brighton and Hove Albion is enough?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
in fairness the GDC do raise alot of money for charity, fair play to them, :clap:

In fairness, they're just a very dedicated group of friends who go to every game without the need to let everyone know who they are. Anyone with any intelligence can see that this thread is a parody of the 'Bollox Crew" (Jesus wept) giving it large on here recently about being the noisiest, bestest, most dedicatedest fans a club could want and we should all give thanks...or something. It was obviously too subtle for some.

NSC usernames on shirts all round. Mine's a pint of whisky.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I never get why people have to have their own gang of "special" supporters. surely being part of the big gang that is Brighton and Hove Albion is enough?

You have to be part of a gang or you're a bad supporter!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
In fairness, they're just a very dedicated group of friends who go to every game without the need to let everyone know who they are. Anyone with any intelligence can see that this thread is a parody of the 'Bollox Crew" (Jesus wept) giving it large on here recently about being the noisiest, bestest, most dedicatedest fans a club could want and we should all give thanks...or something. It was obviously too subtle for some.

You are Mark McGhee and I claim my £5.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I think we all know GDC stands for Gillinghams Dyslexic Cosiety

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

I'm constantly amazed at how many people can willingly use a message board without understanding basic parody, sarcasm and irony. It's like wanting to be a builder without owning a hammer, chisel or van.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here