Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
:D:D:D
Please, my sides!

"No disrespect to Newcastle, they've had a fantastic season, but they're not really a big enough club for Wilf" - Dougie Freedman

He didn't really say that did he?! Really? Jesus Christ :facepalm:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
He'll still be with us next season, you can re-valuate his worth then. The bottom line is he is a young pro, still learning,but an outstanding talent. When you can produce players of his calibre,both moneywise and in ability,we can take you seriously.

:ffsparr:
You used to talk a little bit of sense, now you just talk utter bollocks. Another boring Palace twat for my ignore list.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Hilarious. Just accept the fact that nobody gives a shit about Buckley, and that almost every club in the country is desperate to sign Wilf.

I think I've found your perfect match:

brick_2187103b.jpg

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
He'll still be with us next season, you can re-valuate his worth then. The bottom line is he is a young pro, still learning,but an outstanding talent. When you can produce players of his calibre,both moneywise and in ability,we can take you seriously.

Finishing above you not good enough then?

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Finishing above you not good enough then?

Apparently League tables only matter if you finish in the top six or the bottom three now. Us finishing above them is totally irrelevant according to many on the BBS.

You have to admire Palace fans really. They come on here and tell us that they have the best keeper in the division, the best left back, the best holding midfielder, the best right winger, the best young coach and an academy that's the envy of most of world football.. and then stumble home in 17th apparently happy with 'progress' under Freedman.

Strange lot.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
So when was the last player of note you produced ?
Or are you ignoring me ?

We have produced first teamers Adam El Abd, Tommy Elphick (before his injury), Lewis Dunk and more recently the VERY promising Jake Forster Caskey. Just because we have not sold them to Wigan or Bolton for a million quid does not make them any less valuable than your world class academy products.

Jan 12, 2012
So the remaining boast is the Academy. Yours has been pretty good. But the boast may not last long if all the Albion plans come to fruition.

And the badge. Damn. I forgot about the badge.

Its all ifs and maybes isn't it. Im not boasting, im just responding to the childish spoutings on here about Zaha and his worth, and asked the question about what you have produced.

Jan 12, 2012
We have produced first teamers Adam El Abd, Tommy Elphick (before his injury), Lewis Dunk and more recently the VERY promising Jake Forster Caskey. Just because we have not sold them to Wigan or Bolton for a million quid does not make them any less valuable than your world class academy products.

I cant see premiership scouts flocking to the Amex to watch that lot tbh, but then again, they wouldn't get a seat would they .

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Its all ifs and maybes isn't it. Im not boasting, im just responding to the childish spoutings on here about Zaha and his worth, and asked the question about what you have produced.

Sorry fella I usually find you quite a level headed Nigel in a world of hatred that is NSC, but to start saying we have better than you is quite frankly childish (stop calling me frankly). That knob end poster Glen-Murray has, in my opinion just made NSC gold with a post that is astonishing in the mildest form. he knows nothing about your struggle with relegation, preferring to say it was a few years ago. It is typical of the Palarse brethren we get here. They cannot handle the fact we have an infrastructure at the Amex second to none now and you have a crumbling wreck and nothing to shout about. So the 3-1 is your season highlight. Our highlights are multiple, new stadium, sell out games every week, fighting for play offs, quality players, pies! Oh the pies. It is now straw clutching cringing nonsense coming out of Croydon. Please revert to being an ok poster, I'd miss you otherwise.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Unfortunately for you, the most childish spouting on here was the quote from your quite brilliant manager involving Newcastle and their size. Would you care to respond to that?

Jan 12, 2012
Sorry fella I usually find you quite a level headed Nigel in a world of hatred that is NSC, but to start saying we have better than you is quite frankly childish (stop calling me frankly). That knob end poster Glen-Murray has, in my opinion just made NSC gold with a post that is astonishing in the mildest form. he knows nothing about your struggle with relegation, preferring to say it was a few years ago. It is typical of the Palarse brethren we get here. They cannot handle the fact we have an infrastructure at the Amex second to none now and you have a crumbling wreck and nothing to shout about. So the 3-1 is your season highlight. Our highlights are multiple, new stadium, sell out games every week, fighting for play offs, quality players, pies! Oh the pies. It is now straw clutching cringing nonsense coming out of Croydon. Please revert to being an ok poster, I'd miss you otherwise.

Ok, Zaha's a diving, cheating w**ker, and ain't worth 2 bob, Friends again ???????????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here