Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
No backtracking will be required. CPFC have said that Zaha is not for sale; unless that is an offer is received that is in excess of £20 million.

Are you Seaside? He used to love a CPFC2010 quote.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Are you actually capable of reading?

You are making yourself look rather silly, young man.

He's not for sale, in the same way that my house isn't for sale. But if someone wants to offer me a very large sum of money for it, I'll accept the offer.

So he and your house are not for sale unless someone offers the right price,which would mean they are actually ....for sale

Thanks for the young man bit though.

Personally I cant wait till he goes then we can have this whole thread again with the name changed to that of your next world class superstar.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
So he and your house are not for sale unless someone offers the right price,which would mean they are actually ....for sale

Thanks for the young man bit though.

Personally I cant wait till he goes then we can have this whole thread again with the name changed to that of your next world class superstar.

I have no intention of selling my house. I have no intention of selling my car. I have no intention of selling a lot of things, but if someone wants to give me a good price for something I'd be mad not to consider it.

There is no "for sale" sign outside my house. But if you think that the Wilf situation is different from any other talented player at any other club, you're deluded. Even Ronaldo/Messi has a price. If Man City offer Real £150m for Ronaldo, he'll be sold. That doesn't mean he's for sale.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I have no intention of selling my house. I have no intention of selling my car. I have no intention of selling a lot of things, but if someone wants to give me a good price for something I'd be mad not to consider it.

There is no "for sale" sign outside my house. But if you think that the Wilf situation is different from any other talented player at any other club, you're deluded. Even Ronaldo/Messi has a price. If Man City offer Real £150m for Ronaldo, he'll be sold. That doesn't mean he's for sale.

:ffsparr:

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Palace are very lucky to pull such young talent out of the local area our academie is one of the best , word is there are 3 more wonder kids on the way through the system who should start to make the first team by the end of the season, nothing better than watching local kid playing for your team it means everthing to them,better than paying a big money for a player who could not really give a monkeys ,
Lancing will be the key to Brightons future but will take some years for the production line to start up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here