Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The Mail Online also said that residents in HH were worried about house prices because of a pound shop opening, and that a resident would chain themselves to the railings.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
No, that can't be right. We were told it would DEFINITELY be £10m+, and to a top Prem club, not a midtable club.

The Mail told us last week that Man City were in pole position to sign him and "will bid £20m to make sure they get their man".

Arsenal are a top Premiership club - but they'll need to double their offer to get him. If Man City, Man United and Liverpool are all prepared to offer much more than they are, he won't go to them.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
About half of what we'll get for him. Good try though. I notice you haven't posted any of the articles linking him with £20m moves?

Either way, he won't be sold in January. It has now been officially confirmed by Holloway and CPFC2010.

cpfc2010 are known to be full of shit and Wurzel must have had his storytelling head on.....again!

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
cpfc2010 are known to be full of shit and Wurzel must have had his storytelling head on.....again!

I heard Buckley, CMS, Hoskins and others are off. Heard bridge is going back because his loan spell has been crap, and heard that Bruno has handed in a transfer request because he wants to go back to Champions league football. Heard Gus Poyet is off to manage Pompey. Oh wait look what I did there... managed to provide as much tripe as Brighton fans when commenting on my club :)

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
The Mail Online also said that residents in HH were worried about house prices because of a pound shop opening, and that a resident would chain themselves to the railings.

To be fair that does sound like the sort of thing the residents of HH would be worried about

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

:yawn:

Here's the full quote: "Wilfried Zaha will be a Palace player on the 1st February. It would take at least £20m before we thought about changing our stance on that. We've got a fantastic chance of automatic promotion this season, we'd be mad to ruin that by selling one of our best players."

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
:yawn:

Here's the full quote: "Wilfried Zaha will be a Palace player on the 1st February. It would take at least £20m before we thought about changing our stance on that. We've got a fantastic chance of automatic promotion this season, we'd be mad to ruin that by selling one of our best players."

Oh I don't doubt they said it petal.

Do you recall what Dougie was saying, 3 days before he copped off to Bolton ? Things tend to change very quickly and very easily.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
To be fair that does sound like the sort of thing the residents of HH would be worried about
Maybe, but the story was taken from quotes of NSC members taking the piss. The first post talked about it being the sort of shit story the mail online would come up with, and the mail then went and quoted us as if we were outraged HH residents. Not the finest journalists are they.

I love the fact you lot just can't stop talking about us :tosser:
I love the fact that you're so infatuated with us that you've joined our forum.

Tunny Wells CP

May 27, 2011
Ah this old thread again...the one which contains taunts about how Palace are a one man team who will be up the creek once Wilf goes.

Proved last week when Zaha was all but annonymous, and yet we still didnt have to slip out of first gear to win 3-0.

...cue red card excuses

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
QUOTE=COYP;5358409]I heard Buckley, CMS, Hoskins and others are off. Heard bridge is going back because his loan spell has been crap, and heard that Bruno has handed in a transfer request because he wants to go back to Champions league football. Heard Gus Poyet is off to manage Pompey. Oh wait look what I did there... managed to provide as much tripe as Brighton fans when commenting on my club :)[/QUOTE]

Whats that noise I hear? ....... I think it's the sound of a nerve being struck.

commenting on my club :)

Are you one of the shit haired billionaires?

Petbe

Nov 28, 2012
And we don't love the fact that you retarded cretins are always posting on a Brighton forum. Cock

We like posting on here because it's amusing to see how apoplectic you all get about it. If you insist on making CPFC the subject of most of your posts it is only to be expected. It is quite clear that there is no intention for the club to sell Zaha in January. There is no logical reason why they should. Just as there is no reason why BHA should sell Buckley in January either.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Known to be full of shit? What have they ever lied about?

Have I mentioned them lying? That seems to be a term that you've brought into it. Theres actually no need for cpfc2010 to lie as you dumb fucks swallow every line they feed you.

Not exactly lies but as I said .... FULL.OF.SHIT.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
It is quite clear that there is no intention for the club to sell Zaha in January. There is no logical reason why they should.

That is a far better way of putting it. I don't doubt your right and there is no intention to sell BUT as every fan knows every player has his price and if the right offer comes along he'll be gone. Wurzel and cpfc are going to have a lot of backtracking to do if that offer comes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here