Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Good - the sooner he leaves the country the better !
Mind you p@l@ce have a production line of cheating diving little shits to follow him . . .

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Good - the sooner he leaves the country the better !
Mind you p@l@ce have a production line of cheating diving little shits to follow him . . .

Says a fan of a team with Ashley Barnes in it.

You mugs paid £3m for CMS so I guess clubs will pay silly money for players.

And for the record Zaha will only be sold for a high price, if people don't value him highly then he stays, if they want to pay over the odds (like you did for your striker already a proven failure at Championship level) then he goes.

Zaha has a 5 year contract which makes a mockery of the lazy journalism suggesting that Zaha 'may choose to leave'

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey there's going to be a MASSIVE 8,000 disappointed season ticket holders.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
The most astonishing part of this it that they found a photo of him on his FEET!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I accept that Palace's have been a bit stupid on the financial side in recent years, but I HIGHLY doubt that we rejected a £7m bid in January to let him sign elsewhere for £4m a few months later?

His value rises every day, and after a great season playing on the wing we're moving him up front next season. He'll be a key player in our promotion race.

FWIW, Steve Parish described Boltons offer in January as "absolutely nowhere near our valuation". Sorry to piss on your chips, but you're getting excited about lazy journalism. The same paper linked him with a £10m move to Liverpool last month!

Edit- Just seen that this was a picture from THE SUN? Really people, come on...

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I accept that Palace's have been a bit stupid on the financial side in recent years, but I HIGHLY doubt that we rejected a £7m bid in January to let him sign elsewhere for £4m a few months later?

His value rises every day, and after a great season playing on the wing we're moving him up front next season. He'll be a key player in our promotion race.

FWIW, Steve Parish described Boltons offer in January as "absolutely nowhere near our valuation". Sorry to piss on your chips, but you're getting excited about lazy journalism. The same paper linked him with a £10m move to Liverpool last month!

Edit- Just seen that this was a picture from THE SUN? Really people, come on...

His value decreases every day as people realise he isn't all that, sell him while you can if you ask me.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
His value decreases every day as people realise he isn't all that, sell him while you can if you ask me.

This is simply untrue. He is getting better all the time because he's got a great coach and he's only just turned 19. At the end of the season he finally learnt how to finish, and was played up front. He has learnt the game out wide, and will be playing centrally with Murray next season.

It seems to be JUST Brighton fans who aren't convinced that he's one of the best young players in the country. Perhaps you should have told the FA that he wasn't all that before he was made the FL Young Player of the Year.

Oh, and nobody is asking you.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I have to admit that Palace seem to have a good propaganda team which does seem to dupe clubs into paying over the odds for their academy players.
Which we will try to undermine.....if anyone will listen :lolol:

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
This is simply untrue. He is getting better all the time because he's got a great coach and he's only just turned 19. At the end of the season he finally learnt how to finish, and was played up front. He has learnt the game out wide, and will be playing centrally with Murray next season.

It seems to be JUST Brighton fans who aren't convinced that he's one of the best young players in the country. Perhaps you should have told the FA that he wasn't all that before he was made the FL Young Player of the Year.

Oh, and nobody is asking you.

We will just have to see won't we. Obviously we're both a bit biased towards him. If he gets some goals I might start to believe it.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Says a fan of a team with Ashley Barnes in it.

You mugs paid £3m for CMS so I guess clubs will pay silly money for players.

And for the record Zaha will only be sold for a high price, if people don't value him highly then he stays, if they want to pay over the odds (like you did for your striker already a proven failure at Championship level) then he goes.

Zaha has a 5 year contract which makes a mockery of the lazy journalism suggesting that Zaha 'may choose to leave'

You chat so much shit :lolol:

There's a difference to what Barnes does and what Zaha does. Barnes goes down under a slight shove/push (just like Murray does) and Zaha runs and runs and runs, starts to lose balance then leaves his leg around a player to 'go down'.

As for Mackail Smith, 12 goals this season and that's more then any one of your players so what you've basically said is that your team is a failure in the Championship :lolol:

You've just proved that most of you Palace fans are thick as f***.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here