Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Hilarious if we jumped in and took him for the 4 mill?

:D:D:D
Please, my sides!

"No disrespect to Newcastle, they've had a fantastic season, but they're not really a big enough club for Wilf" - Dougie Freedman

Newcastle arent big enough, but Brighton and Hove f***ing Albion are? :D

As for Palace's usual position being at the bottom, that's just silly. We've finished near the bottom two seasons a few years ago. Apart from that we've always been in contention for promotion/in the Premiership.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I think you'll find the better teams finish higher in the league.

Relegation for the Palace next year.

35 years without falling into League 1. Either we keep Wilf and do well with the Young POTY, or we sell him and add £10m to our budget to win promotion.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
One. From me. The club rejected it because thet felt he was worth at least twice that of Zaha.

Hilarious. Just accept the fact that nobody gives a shit about Buckley, and that almost every club in the country is desperate to sign Wilf.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Please, my sides!

"No disrespect to Newcastle, they've had a fantastic season, but they're not really a big enough club for Wilf" - Dougie Freedman

As for Palace's usual position being at the bottom, that's just silly. We've finished near the bottom two seasons a few years ago. Apart from that we've always been in contention for promotion/in the Premiership.

A few years ago? last season and the one before it wasn't it?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Please, my sides!

Not very well versed for a Nigel are you? A few years ago was last season dear boy. Newcastle not big enough for the diving swan that is Zaha? From a club like yours I think Newcastle would be huge, and possibly ECL next season, very small club, nowhere near the size of the Palarse.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Please, my sides!

If your manager really said that then he is a bigger moron that I thought. Cringe worthy.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Please, my sides!

What an absolute f***ing bellend.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Where has it ever been said other than on Palace Hype that Bolton offered £7m for Diver Zaha. Thinking about it is it likely that Bolton had £7m to offer in the first place, I doubt it very much. If they did have why did they not chase another player when the bid for Zaha failed as their league position shows they needed one.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Please, my sides!

This post surely has to be nominated as NSC gold?

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Hilarious. Just accept the fact that nobody gives a shit about Buckley, and that almost every club in the country is desperate to sign Wilf.

So the only 'confirmed' bid you've had is from Bolton, who are likely to be in the Championship next year while your last great talent is currently at Wigan, trying to prevent them from getting relegated to the Championship. What a conveyor belt of talent you have.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

PLEASE tell me he actually said that.

The idea that a team who are certainly going to be in Europe and possibly the Champions League next season aren't big enough for the latest in the line (Bostock, Moses etc....) of over-hyped Palace kids is bordering on insanity.

Tell you what - I'm willing to have a bet with the first Palace fan interested: I will bet £50 right now that Brighton finish above Palace next season. If you're interested and willing then put your money where your mouth is, reply to this post and we'll sort it out.

Unless of course none of you believe that you'll do it?

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

If you genuinely think that, you need to be sectioned

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Palace have been so full on with the hype over Zaha that it really is a case of "the emperors new clothes" , shout it loud enough and long enough people will begin to take it as gospel. We're the kid that pointed out that "the king is in the altogether"

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
35 years without falling into League 1. Either we keep Wilf and do well with the Young POTY, or we sell him and add £10m to our budget to win promotion.

How have you avoided dropping into league 1?

Oh yes that's it, administration TWICE.

Must be due another one soon :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
35 years without falling into League 1
35 years maybe but Palace screwed the general public and football creditors by going into administration TWICE because of spending too much to stay in the top 2 divisions which is basically cheating.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
So the only 'confirmed' bid you've had is from Bolton, who are likely to be in the Championship next year while your last great talent is currently at Wigan, trying to prevent them from getting relegated to the Championship. What a conveyor belt of talent you have.

Plus, Moses only got any good once Martinez managed to coach the Palace out of him.

Jan 12, 2012
He'll still be with us next season, you can re-valuate his worth then. The bottom line is he is a young pro, still learning,but an outstanding talent. When you can produce players of his calibre,both moneywise and in ability,we can take you seriously.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

With such grand delusion you'll not be aware of how great your need is for urgent psychiatric intervention

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
He'll still be with us next season, you can re-valuate his worth then. The bottom line is he is a young pro, still learning,but an outstanding talent. When you can produce players of his calibre,both moneywise and in ability,we can take you seriously.

Well Gareth Barry is about to win the Premiership and is in the England team. He's doing alright for himself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here