Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Winifred Zahaha £4M?

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
I accept that Palace's have been a bit stupid on the financial side in recent years, but I HIGHLY doubt that we rejected a £7m bid in January to let him sign elsewhere for £4m a few months later?

His value rises every day, and after a great season playing on the wing we're moving him up front next season. He'll be a key player in our promotion race.

FWIW, Steve Parish described Boltons offer in January as "absolutely nowhere near our valuation". Sorry to piss on your chips, but you're getting excited about lazy journalism. The same paper linked him with a £10m move to Liverpool last month!

Edit- Just seen that this was a picture from THE SUN? Really people, come on...

Your promotion race???!!! Really??!!

After skirting at the arse end of the championship for so many years what delusion makes you promotion candidates for next season?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Your promotion race???!!! Really??!!

After skirting at the arse end of the championship for so many years what delusion makes you promotion candidates for next season?

Yeah especially with a) the division being harder next season and b) Palace likely being shitter. Clyne and Zaha are (hate to admit) both good players, neither will be at Palace next season and neither will be replaced with players of the same calibre.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I accept that Palace's have been a bit stupid on the financial side in recent years, but I HIGHLY doubt that we rejected a £7m bid in January
Agreed

FiveNil

Banned
Dec 27, 2009
You chat so much shit :lolol:

There's a difference to what Barnes does and what Zaha does. Barnes goes down under a slight shove/push (just like Murray does) and Zaha runs and runs and runs, starts to lose balance then leaves his leg around a player to 'go down'.

As for Mackail Smith, 12 goals this season and that's more then any one of your players so what you've basically said is that your team is a failure in the Championship :lolol:

You've just proved that most of you Palace fans are thick as f***.

Such a failure that Brighton STILL couldn't beat us :lol:

Cars

Feb 13, 2012
Haywards Heath
Since the 2011/12 season started, palace have had nothing on Brighton. Brighton finished higher, have a new ground and are in a better financial situation.

I don't even know why I'm throwing this out there. Everyone knows it, even palace fans. Regardless whether they decide to argue it or not.

Let them reminisce in past events. Seasons over, and we finished higher. Would also much rather have Buckley than zaha.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Wilf Zaha:tosser: A triumph of hype over substance

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
He dives on the left, he dives on the right, Wilfried Zaha makes Tom Daley look shite.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Since the 2011/12 season started, palace have had nothing on Brighton. Brighton finished higher, have a new ground and are in a better financial situation.

I don't even know why I'm throwing this out there. Everyone knows it, even palace fans. Regardless whether they decide to argue it or not.

Let them reminisce in past events. Seasons over, and we finished higher. Would also much rather have Buckley than zaha.

How many £7m bids have you received for Buckley?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here