Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham be another sellout

MIDDXFFC

Nov 12, 2014
God and reasonable posts from yourself. I have always enjoyed matches with Fulham and travel up there as well. have a safe journey, but if you are coming by train, allow plenty of time . . .

Thanks, 12 of us getting in at 10:15 and just hitting the pubs. Love Brighton, a lot of Fulham heading to Lewes, prefer the main event myself

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Its an improvement. To be fair I think 5-0 slightly flattered Brighton last year. First 25 mins Fulham passed you off the park but our calamitous defending once again come to the fore.
Brighton a really good side and haven't had the hangover from last season that many were predicting but I'll be disappointed if we dont run you close Saturday.

That's a fair assessment. I remember being somewhat concerned before you very kindly opened the floodgates.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
36,747 and plenty of room (hearsay)

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Its an improvement. To be fair I think 5-0 slightly flattered Brighton last year. First 25 mins Fulham passed you off the park but our calamitous defending once again come to the fore.
Brighton a really good side and haven't had the hangover from last season that many were predicting but I'll be disappointed if we dont run you close Saturday.

Good job I was still at Brighton station.

Can't see tickets still for sale on their website, so assuming they shifted the extra and will be bringing circa 2600?

Currently left for us:-

North = 2 (will the wheelchairs seats be released as was so for Villa?)
WSL = 73
WSU = 34
South = 147
ESL = 90
ESU = 62

408 left plus 72 in the 1901 plus whatever else then club can release. Should still be a couple of hundred in E1H and recent games saw a few pockets as well as disabled seats being made available.

I reckon we will need the lot and posssibly the ticket exchange too.

469 general tickets left plus 72 1901 , looks like we now have most of E1H and S1F now

As expected. Most of these are in S1F and E1H and the only place where seats together are still available

North is sold out
WSU = 26
WSL = 61
ESL = 162 (of which 130 are in E1H and is also the only area pairs are still available)
ESU = 58

Still 71 to sell in the 1901 area.

If the club are sticking to 5 columns of segregation then I can see a handful extra being made available if required. 10 rows could offer 3 more seats to BHA and still have 5 columns for segregation.

I would expect a bit of a rush tomorrow. For many it will be pay day so tomorrow will be their first chance to be able to buy a ticket. Others may be waiting to see if it's a dry forecast which is looks like being.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
As expected. Most of these are in S1F and E1H and the only place where seats together are still available

North is sold out
WSU = 26
WSL = 61
ESL = 162 (of which 130 are in E1H and is also the only area pairs are still available)
ESU = 58

Still 71 to sell in the 1901 area.

If the club are sticking to 5 columns of segregation then I can see a handful extra being made available if required. 10 rows could offer 3 more seats to BHA and still have 5 columns for segregation.

I would expect a bit of a rush tomorrow. For many it will be pay day so tomorrow will be their first chance to be able to buy a ticket. Others may be waiting to see if it's a dry forecast which is looks like being.

Ye definitely dry so you wont have to worry about getting ya hair wet...hot drink maybe

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Fulham have just tweeted that they have 200 seats left. On sale until 3pm.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
does anyone roughly know how many we tend to sell on the actual day of the game ? with only a few 100 left to sell could this get close to 30,000 again ?

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I bought 119 tickets so i did my best.*

*Chailey and Newick Colts FC annual trip to the Shelf. Give us a wave.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
does anyone roughly know how many we tend to sell on the actual day of the game ? with only a few 100 left to sell could this get close to 30,000 again ?
Seems more like a 29Ker with Fulham not completely sold out, a few hundred home seats available and a few hundred others yet to be released or allocated to segregation...

Am losing track a bit but still in our top 20 home crowds since 1901 (or top 30...?).

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Seems more like a 29Ker with Fulham not completely sold out, a few hundred home seats available and a few hundred others yet to be released or allocated to segregation...

Am losing track a bit but still in our top 20 home crowds since 1901 (or top 30...?).

Yep,. seems unlikely to reach the magic 30k mark now. But given fine weather and a following wind, you never know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here