Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham be another sellout

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Cat A for Fulham? Why? Norwich and Villa weren't? It's daft this category system. The Police decide what category but the Club jump on it and jack up matchday ticket prices. Also it means no Beer or music outside I think. Joke.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
You clearly don't have a baby that wakes up at 4.30am every day.

Which is why I put a little caveat in there, although Saturday day shouldnt be as bad surely as its not like you will get back after midnight (as happened to me Friday) and a couple of hours away from a young baby and a pint or two must sound bliss

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Cat A for Fulham? Why? Norwich and Villa weren't? It's daft this category system. The Police decide what category but the Club jump on it and jack up matchday ticket prices. Also it means no Beer or music outside I think. Joke.

Does the club not pay for the polis? So if its a higher category match that requires more polis the club charge more to cover the cost?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Which is why I put a little caveat in there, although Saturday day shouldnt be as bad surely as its not like you will get back after midnight (as happened to me Friday) and a couple of hours away from a young baby and a pint or two must sound bliss

It does! But my wife does need some respite bless her!

Does the club not pay for the polis? So if its a higher category match that requires more polis the club charge more to cover the cost?

There are two different category systems - one for the police to decide how many of them are needed and one for the club to decide how much to charge. They are not at all related. I very much doubt this will be a high risk one police wise, we hardly get any of those now (just Palace and Millwall I think, even Leeds wasn't).

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Back to Fulham, Scott Parker is suspended for Saturday. He hasn't been starting but is a useful old head coming off the bench.

PG

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Was Cardiff actually moved, or originally scheduled for the Friday night anyway as part of the New Year football program ?

Originally Saturday when fixtures were released, but moved very early on

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
624 home seats still available. Looks like the trains have put off the casual supporter. This one will not sell out.

PG

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
That and the category A pricing which is purely based on "London is local so they will bring a bit following" and no regard for the home supporters without season tickets

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

This, if it was a category B game, which weirdly Villa was, then it would sell out. Price is the biggest factor.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
This, if it was a category B game, which weirdly Villa was, then it would sell out. Price is the biggest factor.

Is it really, I find that hard to believe - in the North Stand there is a £2 difference which if i am honest, when you are already spending £30 makes no difference

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
They aren't the most hardcore travellers and a lot will have bad memories from last season...I reckon they'll bring 1,500, which is well worth a Boooooo! when Richie bigs them up.

PG

Most of them won't hear you as they headed off as Knockaert scored our 4th.

Fulham have an allocation of about 1750, give or take.

If that's so, that should mean either the rest of S1F should be available for us if needed orS1A in addition to the remainder of E1H. I think [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] said a dummy purchase on Fulham's website offered tickets in S1A so that kills that.

I'm surprised they didn't have more. What's your source?

Also, the 1901 seats in the ESL are now on sale

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Will the trains get to the match before half-time? I will take my pocket camera to document any major delays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here