Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Fulham be another sellout

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Anyone know when the last chance to get into the game is? We have a SKY engineer coming out tomorrow, and despite requesting a morning slot, they still have us down as anywhere between 8am - 5pm. Weve waited over a week so dont want to reschedule - but hoping I'll get to make a mad dash for KO, if not some of the game, if its a late appointment...

Currently available online:-

North = 1
South = 103 (27 pairs left)
WSL = 49 (no pairs)
WSU = 27 (no pairs)
ESL = 121 (43 pairs in E1H)
ESU = 45

346 to go plus some in 1901

There was reported to be about 200 unsold from Fulhams 2600 allocation. Allowing for segregation, I reckon we will need to sell all bar a dozen or so of the 346 remaining to hit the 30k again. Either way, this is looking like the largest number of Albion fans at the Amex this season.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Currently available online:-

North = 1
South = 103 (27 pairs left)
WSL = 49 (no pairs)
WSU = 27 (no pairs)
ESL = 121 (43 pairs in E1H)
ESU = 45

346 to go plus some in 1901

There was reported to be about 200 unsold from Fulhams 2600 allocation. Allowing for segregation, I reckon we will need to sell all bar a dozen or so of the 346 remaining to hit the 30k again. Either way, this is looking like the largest number of Albion fans at the Amex this season.

Wasn't the Preston North End game as we had sold most of S1E to Albion fans?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyone know when the last chance to get into the game is? We have a SKY engineer coming out tomorrow, and despite requesting a morning slot, they still have us down as anywhere between 8am - 5pm. Weve waited over a week so dont want to reschedule - but hoping I'll get to make a mad dash for KO, if not some of the game, if its a late appointment...

Don't take this as gospel on the times but iv'e been in the queue picking up tickets at the ground and walk ups were still buying tickets around 13.30 , that was last season and nowhere near a sell out but iv'e not seen anything to suggest the club will not be selling them on the day to home fans , just take ID if you have no previous purchase history .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You can buy online for print at home pretty late. You can buy at the Amex right up until kick-off.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Sorry, forgot to mention I am a STH - just need to know if I can get into the ground after KO if needs be!

Judging by the ridiculousness of last Friday's train travel, thousands of people must have arrived a good 10-15 mins after kick off. Young Sock next to me scrambled in about eight minutes late. You should have no problem getting in.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Judging by the ridiculousness of last Friday's train travel, thousands of people must have arrived a good 10-15 mins after kick off. Young Sock next to me scrambled in about eight minutes late. You should have no problem getting in.

I got into the Derby game in 2014/15, the 0-2 massacre, about 25 minutes late. There were no problems. I think half-time might be the cut-off point, according to a previous thread.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here