Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

will buckley

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
In reply to Marshy-RE Zaha

Don't think he will go until the summer. And how the hell would you know what we will or won't spend?

Can't see you guys letting Buckley go. It's just paper talk.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Don't think he will go until the summer. And how the hell would you know what we will or won't spend?

Don't know, don't care- this is a thread about Will Buckley of Brighton and Hove Albion FC possibly being sought by Southampton FC. No need for any Crystal Palace chat at all, stop infesting threads about Brighton.

Bigbelly

Banned
Sep 24, 2011
Don't know, don't care- this is a thread about Will Buckley of Brighton and Hove Albion FC possibly being sought by Southampton FC. No need for any Crystal Palace chat at all, stop infesting threads about Brighton.

This.

palace threads ok but Albion related then just do one.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This.

palace threads ok but Albion related then just do one.

:clap: We' 're obsessed remember...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Munching my way through some Quality Street at work thanks :drink: .

Now f*** off and stop posting in threads that don't concern Crystal Palace.

There's a horrible infestation of them on here just wanting to talk palace - since they've been doing well of course #plastics

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

This

South Stand Rebel

Sep 6, 2012
If Zaha is worth 12 million, the Buckley is worth at least 8 million. Poyet rates Buckley higher than Zaha, so i think the response will be short and sweet, accompanied by a lot of laughing.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Algie, what is wrong with what I have said?
Can you honestly say you are happy with the last 9/10 performances! Are you happy with the team selections? Are you happy with the historic transfer record? Are you happy with the atmosphere at the Amex at the moment?? I would suggest not! So rather then make pathetic childish comments try and understand the context of a MSG! This club will not go forward the way they are currently playing in fact they will struggle to finish in the top half of the league!
You ignorant twat!

just read your message in utter disbelief - surely the award for the worst most uninformed post on NSC history :facepalm:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I nearly wet and shit myself with laughter when i saw this
Adkins has finally lost the plot and id getting so desperate he is offering what really amounts to pence for one of the best young players in the Championship.
If Za Ha ha ha ha !! Is worth £10 million Buckley must be worth double !!!
What a twat Adkins !!!!!:timmy::timmy::timmy::timmy::timmy::timmy::shit::shit::shit::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
No not at all! It has fcuk to so with what is printed in the papers it is to do with being allowed to express an opinion on here! As soon something is said that may be a little unpleasant about the team or something a little close to the knuckle is said all manor of abuse is unleashed!
Trying to play like Barcelona in the championship is obvious to any "real" football fan is not going to work! Look at the big physical teams and what tart have achieved... West ham, stoke, west brom... It was only last year people were taking the piss out of the west ham style of football! Who's laughing now?
All I am saying is that change is needed! Otherwise BHA will end up like Coventry, with a lovely new stadium around them with no decent players and even less in Attendance!
Criticism isn't a bad thing!

Swansea

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
If Zaha is worth 12 million, the Buckley is worth at least 8 million. Poyet rates Buckley higher than Zaha, so i think the response will be short and sweet, accompanied by a lot of laughing.

Look at the teams interested in Zaha: Man City, Man United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc.
Then look at the teams interested in Buckley: Southampton? ???

That probably tells you all you need to know about the values of each player. Buckley will probably get you a few million when he goes. Zaha is simply a different class of player, which is why he's being courted by some of the biggest clubs in the world.

£8m for Buckley is absolute fantasy-land mental. I mean really, come on. He's like a poor-mans Bolasie and I wouldn't rate Yannick at anywhere near that price.

Poyet SAID that he preferred Buckley to Zaha. If he was actually stupid enough to think that Buckley was the better player, he wouldn't be a football manager. The gulf in class is painfully obvious to all who have seen the two play.

Merry Christmas :wave:

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Look at the teams interested in Zaha: Man City, Man United, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, etc.
Then look at the teams interested in Buckley: Southampton? ???

That probably tells you all you need to know about the values of each player. Buckley will probably get you a few million when he goes. Zaha is simply a different class of player, which is why he's being courted by some of the biggest clubs in the world.

£8m for Buckley is absolute fantasy-land mental. I mean really, come on. He's like a poor-mans Bolasie and I wouldn't rate Yannick at anywhere near that price.

Poyet SAID that he preferred Buckley to Zaha. If he was actually stupid enough to think that Buckley was the better player, he wouldn't be a football manager. The gulf in class is painfully obvious to all who have seen the two play.

Merry Christmas :wave:

We need a bloody away end.

We can't have a thread on here now without these bloody plastic 'only here 'cos we are doing well' Palace fans turning every football related thread into a cock waving 'we're better than you' competition. This in turn means the usual suspects (me included sometimes) bite and that's the end of another perfectly good thread.

Please make them go away.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I think i speak for everyone on NSC by saying will you Palace trolls f*** OFF and stop turning every thread on a BRIGHTON forum to something about Palace, christ and they say WERE obsessed !!

Adkins can piss off as well, £2 Million for our best player ?? Absolutely no chance, got to add a few more millions onto that !!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We need a bloody away end.

We can't have a thread on here now without these bloody plastic 'only here 'cos we are doing well' Palace fans turning every football related thread into a cock waving 'we're better than you' competition. This in turn means the usual suspects (me included sometimes) bite and that's the end of another perfectly good thread.

Please make them go away.

Wish the mods would prevent palace posters commenting on threads about brighton players. Should be a ban.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here