will buckley

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Adkins' opening offer for Buckley is reportedly £2m. Arsene Wenger's opening offer for Zaha is reportedly £12m. Just think about that.

Merry Christmas. Now get to bed kids, or you'll get nothing from Santa!

Yeah, zaha is ridiculously over hyped and you'll get nothing near that... Just think about it.
If you don't sell in Jan I think you will lose out on this one

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
The reason I posted on this thread is I heard a story on Saturday regarding Buckley, and as its a thread about Buckley being transferred, I thought it might be relevant and informative.
Should I be banished to an away end for having the cheek to post something about a Brighton player ? Some of you are spitting your dummies out on a far too often basis.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Adkins' opening offer for Buckley is reportedly £2m. Arsene Wenger's opening offer for Zaha is reportedly £12m. Just think about that.

Haha. I think thee only reason half the threads on here go as far as they do is because of us!

Dec 29, 2011

I'm going to let Santa empty his sack all over my face while I'm sleeping.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Yeah, zaha is ridiculously over hyped and you'll get nothing near that... Just think about it.
If you don't sell in Jan I think you will lose out on this one

We'll get nothing near £12m? That's reportedly the starting offer from Arsenal, Spurs, Man City, Man United, etc.

You're mental. And jealous.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't be silly, you had a 130+ page about Wilf, infact, about different 30 threads about Wilf . It's an internet page BV, you are welcome to come and go virtually anywhere on the internet and most places won't take their ball home. :D

Is it too much to ask of the mods that we can have discussions about the brighton team and players without them being derailed by Palace 'input'?

If we can't have an away end, could we have a 'home end' for albion - only discussion?

I guess not, but at least please can we have an aggressive banning strategy on threads such as this?

The thread about Zaha, is different as he's a palace player.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Can a Mod give us all the xmas gift of removing these tedious palace gimps from our board for the festive period?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
There would be no Palace fans on your Will Buckley threads if there weren't some utter twonks making ridiculous statements like "Buckley is worth more than Zaha" or "If Zaha is worth £20m then Buckley is worth £10m".

Anyone with a brain knows that Will isn't fit to clean Wilf's boots.

"Gus Poyet has said that someone called Will Buckley is better than me. I don't see the point in saying ridiculous nonsense like that" - Wilf Zaha

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
There would be no Palace fans on your Will Buckley threads if there weren't some utter twonks making ridiculous statements like "Buckley is worth more than Zaha" or "If Zaha is worth £20m then Buckley is worth £10m".

Anyone with a brain knows that Will isn't fit to clean Wilf's boots.

"Gus Poyet has said that someone called Will Buckley is better than me. I don't see the point in saying ridiculous nonsense like that" - Wilf Zaha

Up he pops again like a turd that won't flush

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This is ridiculous. Some palace gimp has come on here with a fantasy pie in the sky wind up - and we all know it is - about Palace being able to afford Will Buckley, and he's not instantly banned.

*Shoddy*.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I had a chuckle on Saturday when one of the Sky commentators mentioned that several Premier League clubs would be interested in signing Winifred for £4 , 5 or 6 million. They are probably more correct on any opening bids which will be initially turned down.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I had a chuckle on Saturday when one of the Sky commentators mentioned that several Premier League clubs would be interested in signing Winifred for £4 , 5 or 6 million. They are probably more correct on any opening bids which will be initially turned down.

Yep I heard this too. I am interested to see the creditable link that the above will be able to supply......

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

"Anyone can make up a quote on the internet and attribute it to someone" - Jesus.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This thread about a Brighton player has been so ruined by the palace gimps that all that remains is to quote the BEST POST EVER ON THIS BOARD...

f***ing hell, SHUT. UP. You are SO boring there are no words capable of summarising the levels of tedium you create. WE GET IT. You support Palace. Everything is well and good and brilliant. You have the best keeper and the best full backs and the best centre backs, the best striker, the best midfielders, the best player in the f***ing world. Messi is a jumped up little pretender to almighty Winifred's rightful crown of Best Player EverTM. Your chairman only ever speaks the truth, your coaching staff are better than any in the prem, you're going to get promoted and then win the premier league and then the champions league and then the f***ing world cup. Your stadium is going to be made into a 70000 seater theatre of worship to the greatest club ever where the best and most loyal fans can beat the best drum and happy clap to the best goal music and wank over the best f***ing eagle the world has ever seen. The crystals definitely don't have chlamydia. And most of all will Buckley is three years older then zaha. Thanks for keeping our feet on the ground. Now you've educated us, can you just f*** off, and wherever you get to, f*** off from there too, and keep f***ing off told you're the best at f***ing off in the whole world and you can fit in with all the other record breaking pondlife at your fetid, diseased, embarrassing cesspit of a 'club'. Prick.

Legendary.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
This thread is just so wrong on many levels, still laughing at some of the comments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports