Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley

Nickols4

May 25, 2011
Dorking, Surrey.
Remember seeing him away at QPR on Sky when Watford won 3-1?, and looked cracking. As did Watford in general to be fair.

Did he play against us in the Cup?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Watford are just dragging it out to keep up the pretence that they are not going to sell all their good players, until such time as their season ticket renewals are on board.

I like that thought process hkfc, makes sense, won't make good reading for our Watford chums.

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Watford are just dragging it out to keep up the pretence that they are not going to sell all their good players, until such time as their season ticket renewals are on board.

Surely that's not the only reason they'd be dragging it out....

Admittedly I don't know much about him, but from what I hear he's very good. I'm sure we aren't the only ones interested in him so I would think that they'll drag it out in order to get the biggest transfer fee possible - from us OR another team.

Fingers crossed it's us, but I can't help but think that if we sign another winger/striker (e.g. Buckley) and then go for Lua Lua, Bennett may well be on his way out. I hope we sign both & keep Bennett personally... what an exciting, attacking team that would be.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Watford are skint, they will have to sell. They are just going to turn it into an auction thats all, but there is not that much money floating around atm, so they dont want to get to clever, otherwise they might dip out altogether.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
I love how flair we are

Norwich trying to buy our 21 year old, exciting, pacey winger / central attacking midfielder for £750,000 and us telling them to do one, then us taking the piss trying to buy Watfords 21 year old, exciting, pacey winger / central attacking midfielder for £500,000

Yes!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I love how flair we are

Norwich trying to buy our 21 year old, exciting, pacey winger / central attacking midfielder for £750,000 and us telling them to do one, then us taking the piss trying to buy Watfords 21 year old, exciting, pacey winger / central attacking midfielder for £500,000

Yes!

'thas football'

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
I love how flair we are

Yes!

Haha just shows that we are going places as a club

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I think we will probably have to spend pretty much all the money we would get for Bennett to get this lad.

Makes me wonder if its not worth chucking that money at Newcastle for Lua Lua and seeing what response we get.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I have no idea how much money is available but I have a funny feeling we will get the boy for £1m, which is obviously a huge amount of money but, as Tony has said he wants top 6, he must have a sizeable war chest available!

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
I have no idea how much money is available but I have a funny feeling we will get the boy for £1m, which is obviously a huge amount of money but, as Tony has said he wants top 6, he must have a sizeable war chest available!

I agree. For a chairman to come out and say our aim is top 6 is a big thing. Tony is no fool and knows the sort of money it takes to make a successful team. I dont think he would be making such claims if he didnt have the financial clout to back it up!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I agree. For a chairman to come out and say our aim is top 6 is a big thing. Tony is no fool and knows the sort of money it takes to make a successful team. I dont think he would be making such claims if he didnt have the financial clout to back it up!

I agree, my only reservation is that he may now be expecting too many miracles from Gus on a modest budget.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here