Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Buckley

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We made two bids. The second was rumoured to be around the 700 mark. It was rejected and rumour has it we've gone back a third time.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
So the deal is still on and both sides are trying to find the right price? Sounds promising if we are determined to get him

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
So the deal is still on and both sides are trying to find the right price? Sounds promising if we are determined to get him

He's awesome. He's a winger and a striker. The type of player GP loves because we can flit between 4-4-2/4-3-3 with relative ease. So he loves the flanks but can also come inside and nick goals ala Hoskins/LuaLua.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
He's awesome. He's a winger and a striker. The type of player GP loves because we can flit between 4-4-2/4-3-3 with relative ease. So he loves the flanks but can also come inside and nick goals ala Hoskins/LuaLua.

Sounds like you know him well? Is he more a right sided player? As I believe we are lacking in that area especially if Gus plays Benno more centrally

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Watford are just dragging it out to keep up the pretence that they are not going to sell all their good players, until such time as their season ticket renewals are on board.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I think after this one, the club should impose an embargo on signing players called 'Will'. It's faintly yokelish and more than a tad embarrassing :jester:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Sounds like you know him well? Is he more a right sided player? As I believe we are lacking in that area especially if Gus plays Benno more centrally

He can play on either flank. Knows how to take on a player too. It would free up Benno to come to the centre yes but Buckley can also play that role. They're similar players in that respect. I'm incredibly excited we're even trying to sign someone of his quality. It'd be a major, major shock to Watfords system if we did get him.

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
He can play on either flank. Knows how to take on a player too. It would free up Benno to come to the centre yes but Buckley can also play that role. They're similar players in that respect. I'm incredibly excited we're even trying to sign someone of his quality. It'd be a major, major shock to Watfords system if we did get him.

Sounds good. How old is he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here