Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wilko Johnson

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Wilko has been announced as appearing at some of the Quo frantic four gigs, which means I get to see him again in March, well chuffed with that news!

Around 7:10 this morning Radio 2 played "I Keep It To Myself" from the forthcoming collaboration album with talented newcomer Roger Daltrey. Sounded great, don't anticipate that it will be heard much on Heart though. Not sure if it is a single, wonder how many downloads are needed to make it chart??

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Around 7:10 this morning Radio 2 played "I Keep It To Myself" from the forthcoming collaboration album with talented newcomer Roger Daltrey. Sounded great, don't anticipate that it will be heard much on Heart though. Not sure if it is a single, wonder how many downloads are needed to make it chart??

It is a single - I've heard it on R2 and agree with you it is a great version.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
He's appearing at Shepherds Bush O2 tonight with Roger Daltrey. Despite my best efforts, no luck with blagging a ticket. :down:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's appearing at Shepherds Bush O2 tonight with Roger Daltrey. Despite my best efforts, no luck with blagging a ticket. :down:

I tried and failed to get a ticket for tonight. I have got one to see him next month supporting Quo at Hammersmith however :guitar:

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I believe Roger Daltrey is appearing on the Chris Evans show on Radio 2 on Friday. Maybe to promote the album (maybe not). Might be worth a listen.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sounds like a decent turnout of Seagulls at the Quo gigs at Hammersmith. I'm there on the Friday and thrilled to get the chance to see Wilko. Anyone else there that night?

foul old ron

I'll decide, thank you.
Feb 26, 2009
Round the back, by the bins.
I saw the frantic four last year but didn't realise they were coming round again. Just ordered myself a couple of tickets so thanks for the info.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here