Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why.................

D

Deleted User X18H

.....does Wilkins persist with El Bad.............. does Nicky Forster warm up in gloves in October and who was the bloke with the camcorder.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We did well realy, we just never seem to get any luck.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
or maybe a back 4 that kept a clean shot for the last 4 league games should not be changed. Just a thought. Any other player would not get the expected grief that El-Abd will get. Just because he gave it back when he got abuse

Ice Man

Jan 5, 2006
or maybe a back 4 that kept a clean shot for the last 4 league games should not be changed.

The majority of people on here will completely forget this though and blame El Abd and/or Wilkins for todays defeat.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
But that's totally justfied. Who else do you want to blame? The other players did well, and Wilkins (bar being slow on subs) got it right because our excellent performance proves that. Sorry, but losing a game 1-0 when one player makes a total cock-up seems like one instance in which the blame is pretty easy to dish out.

I guess you're right, I hate scapegoating and finger pointing, but the lad cost us the game :lol:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Against strikers of the calibre of Beckford and Kandol most defenders in this division would struggle but overall he and Elphick contained them both very well.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Apart from 3 (yes...Three..! ) shocking mistakes, El Abd played well. Is it Ok for a centre half to make 3 schoolboy errors in one game....?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
We did well realy, we just never seem to get any luck.

I was not there, and i could only listen to it on Seagulls World, but in all fairness, you have to make your own luck, at half time i went throught to the lounge and Rose said to me, hows it going, i said, we are playing ok, but you can just see it is going to be another one of those games where we play quite well but lose........the rest is history

Col P

Feb 13, 2006
not scoring was our problem one mistake at the back gifted a goal the albion not scoring again cost us the game

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
El-abd was a DISGRACE - not only did he cost us the match, make 3 major cock-ups (including TWO of his famous weekly bad backpasses), but when the whole team clapped the fans at the end, who was the only one who didn't bother? Yep, El-abd - straight down the tunnel. Dick Head. :tosser:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
....but when the whole team clapped the fans at the end, who was the only one who didn't bother? Yep, El-abd - straight down the tunnel.

You can understand he would want to head in as soon as he can, but that was poor form. Even Henderson clapped the fans after his Bournemouth shocker, didn't he? That pissed me off big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here