Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why has the thread about travellers in Burgess Hill been removed?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Dave, take the hint mate, nobody gives a f*** about czech social problems and strife , least of all how they relate to over here, face facts, you're in a far off country of which we know little about.................

Yeah, its so far off it takes nearly an hour and a half to get here..and many, including yourself, have been here and know the country. The point is, the issue there is small fry, and wouldnt even make the papers anywhere else.

and as for the other posts about Hitler, and the nazis, they virtually wiped out the Czech Roma in concentration camps...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Yeah, its so far off it takes nearly an hour and a half to get here..and many, including yourself, have been here and know the country. The point is, the issue there is small fry, and wouldnt even make the papers anywhere else.
Did you REALLY not see what i did there with the "you're in a far off country of which we know little about................." ??

Look, our gyppo's may not go round gunning eachother down like your gyppo's do, but that doesn't make it right for you to belittle our gyppo's.
They've worked really hard have our gyppo's to become the most despised part of our society and they deserve a bit of credit.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol

Actually the last big story here was about a gang of Roma beating the crap out of some youth, and putting him in hospital...
There were demonstrations, there was a riot, there was violence on both sides following it, and then it emerged the youth wasnt beaten up, but fell off a wall showing off to his friends...still his mother had the good grace to apologise to the Roma community, however, that didnt really stop the shit...its been at a high level since somebody put their prejudices out there.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After reading that thread I am grateful that I left The Cricketers some time ago so any infiltration of Fairfield doesn't affect me but would have some years ago.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
BTW, the thread was removed because the word 'pikeys' is a racially derogative term, as determined by case law.

We don't want to remove threads, but it's Bozza's arse on the line (and those of the mods) if a post is reported and we are seen to do nothing.

BTW, the thread was removed because the word 'pikeys' is a racially derogative term, as determined by case law.

We don't want to remove threads, but it's Bozza's arse on the line (and those of the mods) if a post is reported and we are seen to do nothing.

Well I wasn't aware of that, in an attempt to stay within what is deemed to be acceptable by our lilly livered hand wringing society I will, from this moment on, refer to them as Gyppo's.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Firle Bonfire Society had the right idea back in 2003 :lol:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Can you just call him Hitler please, it's a name not a dirty word. It's not like he's lord bloody Voldemort!

Yeah, geez, its not like his name is Beetlejuice. If his name was Beetlejuice, then I could understand, but it isn't Beetlejuice so...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here