Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why can't Percy.....

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tau needs to have a word with teammate Ali J to see how he occasionally gets picked.
My guess is that Ali J cleans Graham Potter’s car every day after training. :wink:

Talking about cleaning vehicles ..I did my van over the weekend for the first time in six years ...I’d forgotten it’s original colour :moo:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not sure why Connolly gets so much grief although I definitely disagree that the one against Spurs was a miss. It was a top class block. I'm sure he's barely played since Christmas. No wonder he snatched at the shot against West Brom. Rusty, wants to shut up his home fan critics and at least it wasn't from 12yds with just a keeper to beat!

I’d play him ahead of Maupay.
If not we should without fail bring him on for the last 20 minutes of every game. He’s a good pest.

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
Swiss Andy must start. He runs his arse off all night and we end up pressing higher up the pitch with him. He will score some time soon................................................???

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
No one is really interested in your ramblings to be honest but your entitled your opinion

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

I am because he is interesting and knows more about football than the majority of posters on here.

The personal abuse Swansman gets on here at times is becoming tiresome. It’s unnecessary and misguided. It would be a sadder and less educated board if he stopped posting on here.

Binney on acid

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Our strikers can't be selected on their goalscoring ability alone, otherwise none of them would get a game. It must be down to the creativity of their barber, and Connolly gets my vote. I've got more chance of giving birth than he has of scoring a goal, but his haircut is a complete and utter revelation.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Tau get a run out. Potter keeps playing that vertically challenged Irish man who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

This is the kind of unnecessary comment a prick would make. I'm sure you're not a prick and yet you posted something so astonishingly spiteful. Is it any wonder this guy shut down his social media. He's 20 years old and he plays for our (at least my) team.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Tau is a winger/inside forward who played more like a number 10 this season because Belgium is Belgium.
If you watch him it's very obvious his main quality is his pace/trickery. It's also very obvious he is way off being a number 10 at this level and almost as way off being a striker.
Potter does't even tend to play players in his position. Or at least he hasn't for a long time.
If you're not up to this level, and you play for a team that doesn't play a formation that features your preferred position AND that doesn't play tactics that suit your natural game, well you're kinda buggered.
Worth bringing him back to give Potter a look but he'll be off in the Summer.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
We have had a bit of a look at Tau. He looked promising in one game but from what I recall he has yet to get any effort for goal on target. We already have enough trickery in the side. We need a finisher.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
We have had a bit of a look at Tau. He looked promising in one game but from what I recall he has yet to get any effort for goal on target. We already have enough trickery in the side. We need a finisher.

And compare it to Moder, who looked really direct, intelligent and imposing in his ten minutes last weekend and you realise there just isn't space for everyone. It's obvious Moder is a FAR better player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here