Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why can't Percy.....

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Vertically challenged Irishman has looked sprightlier than the vertically challenged Frenchman. We haven't really seen enough of the vertically challenged South African

I'd rather see the normal height Swiss bloke given a go.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Vertically challenged Irishman has looked sprightlier than the vertically challenged Frenchman. We haven't really seen enough of the vertically challenged South African

I'd rather see the normal height Swiss bloke given a go.

I think the swiss bloke is quite a bit taller than normal

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Well here we go again. Once more being harangued by some random freak in mum's basement in Lund, Sweden with zero connection to our club other than his unrequited man-love for our dorky 'head coach'. It would actually be a wee bit scary if it weren't so funny :lolol:

Your connection to the club is that you are grinning when it is losing. We're all weird in one way or another.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Who’s getting your vote for miss of the season? I’m going with Connolly v Spurs at the moment although there is plenty of time for another contender.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Who’s getting your vote for miss of the season? I’m going with Connolly v Spurs at the moment although there is plenty of time for another contender.

I'm going to be supporting my club rather than relishing the times when we've got it wrong, presumably to feel better about some sort of point you made in the distant past

Frankworthington

Jul 17, 2019
South Shields
Percy Tau's not had any kind of serious run out whatsover. Just like Alexis MacA was left to develop bench-splinters for months. What GIVES? Treat 'em mean, keep 'em keen? Is that what they teach you on Open University Coaching Course 101 nowadays? Sake! :dunce:

This

Same with the two poles

Very strange!!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Bit like we have Michal Karbownik on our bench, who has played for Poland at LB but he would rather have Dan Burn in that position instead.

Who gives a shit about Poland? Karbo like all the other players got the opportunity every day to show that they are better than their competitors for the roles. If they take those opportunities they will get to play. Simple stuff.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Not sure why Connolly gets so much grief although I definitely disagree that the one against Spurs was a miss. It was a top class block. I'm sure he's barely played since Christmas. No wonder he snatched at the shot against West Brom. Rusty, wants to shut up his home fan critics and at least it wasn't from 12yds with just a keeper to beat!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I'm going to be supporting my club rather than relishing the times when we've got it wrong, presumably to feel better about some sort of point you made in the distant past
Surely we have to laugh about it each game they try and out do the last with even worse horrendous misses. We can’t even get a penalty on target the keeper even went the wrong way to help out.

It’s a joke these idiots are being paid £1000’s a week.

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
Wish someone would pay me stupid money each week for do what Connelly is failing to do with the goal gaping at him.
Embarrassing isn't a strong enough word

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Wish someone would pay me stupid money each week for do what Connelly is failing to do with the goal gaping at him.

A bad miss on Saturday, but the above is too strong

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Stick em both on for Duelling banjos, they will deliver by running arround under the radar.........or something

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

Harsh. As I said earlier, he has barely played since Christmas.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Maybe Potter is scared of all the Tau fans infesting BHA Facebook.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here