Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why can't Percy.....

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tau get a run out. Potter keeps playing that vertically challenged Irish man who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

But is it really an improvement to replace a vertically challenged person who can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo with a vertically challenged person who can't hit a springbok's arse with a vuvuzela?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But is it really an improvement to replace a vertically challenged person who can't hit a cow's arse with a banjo with a vertically challenged person who can't hit a springbok's arse with a vuvuzela?
This. Just clinging onto the fact that he looked good in the warm up at Luton. Not been impressed so far...

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Percy Tau has revealed the improvements he must make to become a Premier League star

Lol, and they were a SHOCK!

For me, he is still too lightweight. Even tho he says he's getting a good pre season, he's not up to PL standards imo. The club however seem to be trumpeting his case maybe to offset the lack of another striker being signed?

Either way, he's 6th choice for me behind, Welbz, Maupay, Connolly, Andone and Tross.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Lol, and they were a SHOCK!

For me, he is still too lightweight. Even tho he says he's getting a good pre season, he's not up to PL standards imo. The club however seem to be trumpeting his case maybe to offset the lack of another striker being signed?

Either way, he's 6th choice for me behind, Welbz, Maupay, Connolly, Andone and Tross.

Seems a bit harsh. He’s only played a few times in the PL for us? And he looked pretty good away at City especially.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Seems a bit harsh. He’s only played a few times in the PL for us? And he looked pretty good away at City especially.
He is VERY lightweight though. If nothing else, he needs some time in the gym because he looks out of his depth at the highest level imo.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here