Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits near You at the Amex ?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A cavemanesque chap who has a lucky white chocolate moustache on a stick at his home, a place where my mother also resides, to my left. The seat owner to my right is a thin Stephen Fry, without the brains, but he's only there once every four games and normally his place is taken by my brother whose hair is now more speckled black than speckled white as it might once have been. Behind me is a man who finds himself hilarious. His cohorts have sometimes been seen to have been in tears of laughter over his twattishness. I have only just begun to accept this man. Although i will never find him funny as he's often nasty to our own players, even if it's meant to be sarcasm, and fundamentally thinks shouting something makes for humour, which it doesn't. In front of me is a wrinkly young man. I don't know how the young get so wrinkly really. It doesn't seem as if he's been through it all, although he does seem gruff. Next to the slender Stephen Fry or my aging with grace brother is a moustachioed man with enormous buck teeth, large spectacles and a balding head. He makes noises to himself. I don't know if he wants to make friends. I sort of hope he doesn't, but i might hug him before the season is out.

Tomnorthi

Jan 2, 2010
BN15
Normally I have all of the North Stand below me :thumbsup:
But my ST Barnes moaners in front. Alright people behind who say "COULD BE" before this goes in:
[yt]vRMZyVa4MBQ[/yt]

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
I have an odd bunch, to the left are all our old lot from withers but infront of me is nobody, this person only turned up for donny and hasnt been since, provides me with a nice foot rest. To my right is angry fan, he is by definition, very angry. And behind is THE most annoying person who knows nothing about football and i've given up getting angry at, last saturday was a classic where a cross-field pass was greeted with 'great shot'.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Nobody in front of me....nobody behind me...nobody right of me...Son or mate left of me ...and then an empty seat....row of three seats with lots of leg room.....if Carlsberg made seats....

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm west upper block d row v so right up in the gods, I'm in the middle of 3 mates either side, in a way we should have have got 4 seats in a row and then 3 seats in front or behind so we all talk if needed during a game as its hard across the row at times.

Got some father/son/grandad combos behind, an older couple in front, and 3 blokes similar to us in front,

It's becoming a very good laugh with the guys in front, each match everyone has to bring a different bag of sweets to aide against sore throats, Saturday we had wine gums, jelly babies, Murray mints, cola bottles, werthers, haribo, opal fruits, some eclairs and a smuggled in hip flask of JD to share between everyone.

I love Saturday matchdays, most likely going to be very bored until the game is on the radio...

Last edited:

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
I sit Just behind the guy who was kicked out for smoking against Reading? and in front of a guy who always sings but is tone deaf and who has no sense of rhyme! There is a bloke sat to my right who looks like a crazy cycotic butcher and the young guy to my left is always playing Angry Birds! IT TAKES ALLSORTS IN THE NORTH!!!!

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Nobody in front of me....nobody behind me...nobody right of me...Son or mate left of me ...and then an empty seat....row of three seats with lots of leg room.....if Carlsberg made seats....

smelly.jpg

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Below me (not directly below) in wsu are [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION]'s dad, and one of the guys from seagulls over burwash, to my right is an oldish bloke and his son, who are really chatty, and we get on like a house on fire. Above me are 'the blokes' they're a laugh riot, and always sing, with no trouble at all. To my right is my mate sometimes, and when he doesn't go, my ma.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Got steps to my left my daughter then my wife to my right, have flagman and his mates behind, he's called flag man because he brought his Doncaster game white flag to the first few games and then stopped until last Saturday when it resurfaced. He has a bit of trouble with some songs as he sings old words when everybody else sings new ones. Pie boy and his Dad (we think) in front - he's been called pie boy since missing the Gillingham goal because he was getting a pie. Next to them are dancing boys due to their Sparrow dance (one posts on here and probably so does the other).

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
surely if he is leaning forward the people behind him must have a better view?

No because when he leans forward, he straightens his back making himself even taller than he needs to be!

Blackcap

Nov 6, 2011
Shoreham by Sea
In front, old guy who wears earplugs and is frequently missing in the 2nd half.
To his right, a decent group of lads who like a sing song and always miss the first 10 mins of the 2nd half.
To my left my daughter or wife, then 3 really friendly guys who always arrive bang on kick off and like to hug everyone when we score.
To my right, across the aisle from me is a really annoying teenager who at EVERY SINGLE game stands up and yells "YEEESSSS COOOMMMEE OOOONNNNN" when the seagull lottery results are read out.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
near me a friend of mine gets up and goes to the loo and then we score and another guy if he leaves early we also score so its all a bit superstitious around us

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Next to mr moany who has B.O and a son who has my sympathy.
On the other side my son, who also has my sympathy!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here