Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits near You at the Amex ?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
[MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION] to my left, an AILSE to my right. Nobody behind (back row).

I sat there for a few minutes trying to work out what AILSE stood for.

Then I realised it was a typo :lolol:

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
I do that for the bloke who sits next to me, betting what time he will leave for half time (usually 41/42 mins) and what time he will return (48-50 mins). He has missed quite a few goals this season!

Are you WSU South End ? If so the guy (s) you refer to have missed more than quite a few goals :lolol:

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
West stand upper, near half way line, half way back. My old man to the right of me. My father in law to the left. Two of my oldest mates and one of their granddads sit in the three seats behind us. A guy we know from Withdean sits in front of me. Apsolutely perfect set up! Happy to say I really get on with everyone who sits around me and always have done even when a ST at Withdean. Love catching up with people who used to sit around me at Withdean when I bump into them in the concourse before matches for a quick pint.

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I sit next to Merseyside Seagull and his son, and a few rows behind SupaSeagull who I have known for a good few years. The majority around are all good although I'm not so sure they'd say the same about me and my potty mouth. I always have 2 different ones to the left of me as no STH there. Had a real mix..............Sat next to LadyGull a couple of times too!

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
The notable ones around me are....
To my left, a nice bloke from Seaford who often leaves on about 88 mins and has missed so many goals this season. Further left 3 old ladies who bring sandwiches and flasks to every match and give me stick if I need the bog during a match as I have to go past them. In front (front row WSL) a decent bloke who hates Palace as much as me but keeps it the right side of silly as we both know Palace fans who are ok. Also in front someone who is quiet most the time but occasionally shouts "get back" or "push up" with ferocity for a minute or two until he goes back to quiet. He also seems to have a spare season ticket and brings different people to matches. The one bad time was when he sold his spare ticket for the Southampton match to a Southampton fan who didn't hide the fact and sang etc. We took great delight in the score line and he left early. To my right, my mate and his lads. Behind, usually empty.....annoyingly.....met the guy (from London) who has the season tickets and he hasn't since well before Christmas. Nice bloke but I wish he had taken me up on my offer to use his tickets if he didn't use them. I offered to pay of course. Got family etc who would love to come. That's it really.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
My very good friend David to my left. Steve who know everything about football to his left. To my right the two grumpy guys from the muppets (not really - even they have been enthusing recently). Behind lovely lady (Lucy?) who sits with her dad and sometimes brings her young son. Next to them pessimistic guy and his long suffering daughter. And even this chap is getting more optimistic. In front are two gay guys called Andy and Kev who haven't come out yet. One of whom occasionally brings a young lad he calls his 'son'. Plus usual collection of weak bladders and pie eaters you'd expect in WSL C block. And I love every second at the Alex.

Sent from my field radio

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
I sit in front of a young child in the family stand whose raison d'etre is to kick my seat continuously for 90 minutes

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
My very good friend David to my left. Steve who know everything about football to his left. To my right the two grumpy guys from the muppets (not really - even they have been enthusing recently). Behind lovely lady (Lucy?) who sits with her dad and sometimes brings her young son. Next to them pessimistic guy and his long suffering daughter. And even this chap is getting more optimistic. In front are two gay guys called Andy and Kev who haven't come out yet. One of whom occasionally brings a young lad he calls his 'son'. Plus usual collection of weak bladders and pie eaters you'd expect in WSL C block. And I love every second at the Alex.

Sent from my field radio

You a Crewe fan then?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
I sit next to Merseyside Seagull and his son, and a few rows behind SupaSeagull who I have known for a good few years. The majority around are all good although I'm not so sure they'd say the same about me and my potty mouth. I always have 2 different ones to the left of me as no STH there. Had a real mix..............Sat next to LadyGull a couple of times too!

I love sitting next to you and your son - your potty mouth is hilarious and your son is a little star

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Got [MENTION=12656]Pantani[/MENTION] on my right and [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] on my left, Pantani cracks everyone with the Perkins abuse, Just left of Biscuit a father son duo both fairly hushed but seem nice enough and join in with most of the songs, Likewise another fatherson due in front of them. Directly in front are two guys likely father a son but often leave early and infact offerd someone outside when they gave a gentle ribbing for leaving early! The younger of these two often likes to call Poyet a clueless **** and give him the wan.k.er sign. Odd guy.

No one behind as it is the back row of the NS, Oh and about 10 rows ahead or so there is @Krispies & [MENTION=1142]Dover[/MENTION].

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here