Who sits near You at the Amex ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Sit in N1A with a group of 10 mates or so, second and third row to the back. On the left of us there's two blokes we happily get on and talk to throughout the game, just behind us there's a few lads who are a decent laugh and infront of us there's my mate's dad and a few of his mates. I love my seat, great bunch of people around me.

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
almost back of the north, great bunch around us, and hopefullly all renewing next year.
happy dayze!
(woudn't want to mention any names/appearances/habits, as will be at risk next home game)....

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
North - Couple of decent lads to my left who enjoy a drink, a chap to my right who misses the odd game, a family behind who only seemed to come to the first 2 or 3 games, and another family in front with 2 young boys who appear to be taking more of an interest every game which is good to see for the future of football!

Shy Talk

Mar 3, 2012
Brighton
I've got lots of people sitting near me and they're mostly ok as they all support the same team as me. If they didn't, I'd be very sad. I love this stadium, its the best yet!

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
Tom Servo to my left, and Crow T. Robot on my right, my name is Mike Nelson

08.jpg

mikes smalls

Dec 13, 2006
Isleworth
WSU right up the back. My favourite character is a guy who always leaves on 70 minutes and was once seen singing the words to GOSBTS off a song sheet. He comes out with some classics often slagging off a player who has already been substituted!
Two lads in front are a good laugh, always pissed and up for a boisterous goal celebration.
We also have a guy a few rows down who always goes for a pie around 30 minutes in and makes the whole row stand up every game without fail. This has become a source of amusement for about half a dozen people in our row.
Got a nice couple next to me. The guy has gone from berating stewards for asking him to sit down at the stsrt of the season to being best mates with a steward.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
WSU right up the back. My favourite character is a guy who always leaves on 70 minutes and was once seen singing the words to GOSBTS off a song sheet. He comes out with some classics often slagging off a player who has already been substituted!
Two lads in front are a good laugh, always pissed and up for a boisterous goal celebration.
We also have a guy a few rows down who always goes for a pie around 30 minutes in and makes the whole row stand up every game without fail. This has become a source of amusement for about half a dozen people in our row.
Got a nice couple next to me. The guy has gone from berating stewards for asking him to sit down at the stsrt of the season to being best mates with a steward.
Leaves on 70 minutes that's got to be a record. You could start a new thread on who leaves the earliest.

brighton_girl87

Jul 18, 2006
North stand, near a fair amount of people who post on here - Danny seagull, the screamer & Tonymgc. Along with that Grant who was mentioned on another thread, sitting a few rows behind.

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells

Are you are in G block, row S?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
To the right my Dad, and to the right of him is one of the infamous moaners. I wouldn't mind so much but he's so bloody inconsistent, one bad pass and the game is lost. Two minutes later all is well and we can only win. I'll admit he's quite amusing in matches where we keep going behind.

To the left are two lads who seem to be pretty clued up on football and what's going on in the Premier League. One of them slags off players at times, but the way he does it make me suspect he's taking the piss out of some moaners (E.G. Slagging off Vokes until he got subbed for CMS and instantly switching his rage to Craig). He just can't be serious, and he seems very intelligent in every other regard.

Behind me some old boys who seem perpetually confused by what's going on, can be quite amusing. Do seem to remember some obscure old matches though.

In front of me empty space as I'm in the front row of WSU. Quite nice having a wall to lean on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports