Who sits near You at the Amex ?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Like to add that I'm so pleased that I haven't got that bloke next to me who always said at withdean, good ball, good ball this, good ball that, even if it was just passing to another bha player it was, good ball. Every word it was good ball. When ever the oppision played a good pass I'd say that's a good ball. who ever you are and if you're reading this then suck my balls.

Really feel sorry for anyone sat next to Mr good ball man.

meanmachine25

Jan 24, 2009
I think you're all near us. Block H row Q, I sit with PogueMahone and our sons.

Hold my hands up to joining in the Adam El Abd chants (well he is a lovely chap.)

Have a lovely fun family in front of us, and a nice set of three blokes to our right (one who has a crutch at the moment) - one of them moans a bit, but hey, I'd sooner have his animated commitment than silence any day and they are all nice guys.

Just behind me are a nice couple who talk about the game intelligently.

Behind us at the back are 5 or 6 guys that start the El Abd chant and are always game for a laugh. Good lads that try to keep the vocals going.

I'm the bloke that always screams "Storer!" when the film footage runs at the start.

ADAM EL ABD da da de da da HELLO ;-)

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
WELL, I suppose I am very lucky because those to my left, father, son and nephew, and, those to my right, father and two sons (perm any two from three are excellent). Wish they had been as lucky as I am !

My seat is more or less on the goal line, WSU north end, fantastic position as a lot of action there whether it be KLL or Nooney trashing oppos. right full back or winding down time if required.

Only concern is those in front leaning forward or standing up for the palace chant OR 'we are the West Stand etc.'.

BTW, I am on my feet quicker than anyone if anything interesting is happening.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I think you're all near us. Block H row Q, I sit with PogueMahone and our sons.

Hold my hands up to joining in the Adam El Abd chants (well he is a lovely chap.)

Have a lovely fun family in front of us, and a nice set of three blokes to our right (one who has a crutch at the moment) - one of them moans a bit, but hey, I'd sooner have his animated commitment than silence any day and they are all nice guys.

Just behind me are a nice couple who talk about the game intelligently.

Behind us at the back are 5 or 6 guys that start the El Abd chant and are always game for a laugh. Good lads that try to keep the vocals going.

I'm the bloke that always screams "Storer!" when the film footage runs at the start.
I think I sit quite near you...oh wait.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports