Who needs to leave the club this summer?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
blockhseagull said:
What ?

Like goals ?

hart hasnt been played enough by wilkins...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Breach
Gatting
Loft
Mayo
Oatway
Robinson
Santos

Most importantly people need to stop being paid on past glories if they are not upto it or even going to play.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Mayo
Hart
Oatway
Frutos
Kuipers
Santos
Loft
And probably a few of our youngsters who have'nt forced they're way into the 1st team squad this season.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
The south stand, hasn't had a holiday for several years now, surely it should be sent to the golf for a well earned summer break...and preparation for all the arses who will be back in the autumn.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:
The south stand, hasn't had a holiday for several years now, surely it should be sent to the golf for a well earned summer break...and preparation for all the arses who will be back in the autumn.

It doesn't go away any more because the club invested in buying the seats. :ohmy:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I know we now own the stand, but surely we have a duty of care...it needs a holiday!!!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Gully said:
I know we now own the stand, but surely we have a duty of care...it needs a holiday!!!

Well, you may have a point there. :lol:

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Braders said:
that as it may be , but if they get rid of a couple of keepers like they might then he'll be further up the pecking order , and even if they did want to let him go i'm guessing they'll want to get most of the 1Mil they payed for him back too

plus because he's dealing with Brighton i'll be guessing even if we COULD afford to go in for him Simon Jordan will act a right cock about it.

Ah yes! I'd forgotten about the orange faced, Gerard Depardieu looking one.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Classic NSC! Half a season ago Jake Robinson was a genius who all the big championship clubs were montioring and who we feared could take him off our hands after Christmas. Now apparently he's rubbish and we should get rid. :lolol:

COMICAL.

Chunky Monkey

Dec 26, 2006
Hailsham
What this thread represents is an accurate summary of the season. I don't get to watch too often, but when I do go the main impression I get is of a team lacking in any new ideas. The players seem competent enough, bar a couple of obviuos examples, but don't appear to be well organised. Here is the root of the problem. Under Micky we were well organised, so too under Coppell. Under the current and last manager we have little shape and far too many changes in personnel and positions week in week out.

The names of the players are almost irrelevant, what we need is organisation and a plan. We appear to have neither.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'd get rid of Kuipers. He's ok as a shot stopper but not the outstanding keeper some portray him as and his continuing presense is divisive.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
durrington gull said:
Hart - sorry past his best
Mayo - good servant, but another past it
Kuipers - unless he takes a large pay cut
Oatway - past it now
Fraser - non league
Frutos - can't even get in a shit side
Gatting - see fraser
Butters - lets get someone young in
Loft - ditto fraser

Pretty much spot on except for Butters - he should IMO be given another year.

Robinson can go too although I think he's got a contract - so he needs to pull his finger out as he's been far too lightweight this season. However playing 50 yards away fron the main striker doesn't help.

Kuipers? Funny one this - WHY has he not played since being fit again? Why has this question not been asked of Wilkins?

Fraser has been played out of position on the right so I reserve judgement till he's had a dozen games in the middle.We really have missed Hammond.

I'd try and get Whing in, keep Bertin (very unlikely) see if Bowditch is available and GET A DECENT CENTRE FORWARD IN - Savage is NOT the man to score 20+ goals in a season I'm afraid.

Unless there is a massive shake up - and by that I mean get rid of some dead wood, then we are in for a Long season.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I wouldn't get rid of any of the youngsters as some have suggested. The names of Gatting and Fraser have appeared a few times. They deserve AT LEAST another season. Football can be a tough game for first year pro's and we do not have the luxury of blooding these guys into a team full of seasoned pro's.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stoaty Ferret said:
To the people who want Butters to go - how many bad games has he had for us this year? 2 maybe?

The last 4 or 5 it probably doesnt help having a donkey alongside of him in Rehman who will never ever be a competant centre back until he can learn to jump and head a ball. Maybe ok as a full back but not in the centre where he isa liability and this has been seen since Lynch has been ill. It has reflected on Butters as well.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
These are the only players worth keeping on.

Joel Lynch
Dean Hammond
Guy Butters
Alex Revell
Michel Kuipers
Joe Gatting
Alexis Bertin
Dean Cox
Bas Savage

Paul Reid
Adam Hinshelwood

And bring in Andy Whing.

But obviously it doesn't work like that.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Kuipers
Mayo
Hart
Oatway
Loft

I have no problems with his talent but unless Jake grows a pair he ain't gonna make it. Cox is smaller than him but you don't see him mincing out of tackles.

El-Abd needs to find some consistency.

The people who have said Fraser have obviously never seen him play centre midfield. He is quality.

Not sure about Gatting, I personally don't think he will make it but see no harm in giving him another season as back up.

Not sure why so many people say Oatway should be made a coach. The argument seems to be he is a great personality in the changing rooms. So I take it we will be searching for all new coaches at the Komedia?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports