Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who needs to leave the club this summer?

gollum

Dec 29, 2004
Not sure when contracts are up etc... but I think these players need to be shown the door....
Mayo
Loft
Robinson
Gatting
Fraser

who would be on you list?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
All those who say the club needs a major clear out should be prepared to give names of those who they do not think are up to it, if you think the cut needs to be a big one, who should go?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Let me tell it how it is for the NEWCOMERS.

Robinson has been consistanlty SHIT for a long time now,OK, admittedly a few goals in between, but not nearly enough.

Lets face it, its not long ago he couldnt cut it in the Conference, he is too lightweight and not good enough for this division.

Mayo is about the only other for definate, but there are too many just here for the beer

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Perhaps it is easier to say who should definitely stay in that case, look at a nucleus of a squad that could get us a finish in the top half of the table or higher, anyone who doesn't make the cut goes.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Mayo
Loft
Robinson
oatway

& the complete badger:tosser:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Squad for next season...

1 Scott Flinders
2 Paul Reid
4 Adam Hinshelwood
5 Joel Lynch
6 Adam El-Abd
11 Dean Hammond
15 Alex Revell
16 Michel Kuipers
17 John Sullivan *
18 Richard Martin *
19 Jake Robinson
21 Zeshan Rehman
22 Alexis Bertin
26 Tommy Elphick
27 Sam Rents - maybe (not on today's performance)
28 Dean Cox
29 Paul Hinshelwood *
31 Scott Chamberlain *
32 Wes Fogden *
34 Bas Savage
35 Nathan Elder *

The * are for players I don't know enough about... however if the can't get into this current team.
there must be a real question mark against them, especially if they are on any sort of significant wages.

So that's 14 + some maybe's.

Looks like we need 5 or 6 decent players. Oh well, more of the same next season I guess, which on current form, will mean a relegation battle.

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Mayo- Thank you for your ten years loyality, a great servant. Thanks for the memories, time to move on now sorry Kerry.

Hart

Loft

Oatway- Get him off the playing contract, and give him a coaching contract instead.

And last but not least:

Wanderbus- Why do you want to get rid of Jake Robinson?!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Depends who we get in!

If we can get in 15 better plays, get rid of all of them!

But Loft and Fraser are the only ones i'd get rid of now if we don't actually bring any quality in.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Kinky Gerbils said:
Why? Seriously?!!!!

Oatway is a leader on and off the field, and he would definitely suit a coaching role. At this moment in time, we're paying his contract when he hasn't even set foot on a playing field this season. To me his wages could go to a 20+ goal a season striker, or even add more to Wilkins playing budget for next season.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Basil Fawlty said:
Oatway is a leader on and off the field, and he would definitely suit a coaching role. At this moment in time, we're paying his contract when he hasn't even set foot on a playing field this season. To me his wages could go to a 20+ goal a season striker, or even add more to Wilkins playing budget for next season.

He is out of contract in the summer so why give him another.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Is that not the job of the coaches at the club?
It's utter turd sticks all this, "give him a coaching role" for every single player that leaves.

Butters is the only one I consider to have any expierence worth keeping as a coach.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here