Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win today, Man U or City?

Select the lesser of two evils

• City

Votes: 158 53.7%
  • United

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 110 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AlexBH

Nov 19, 2017
Hand ball rule as it stands is totally ridiculous. The thing that makes no sense to me is that if the ball had accidentally touched the attackers hand and they score the goal is disallowed as the attacker is not allowed to benefit from an accidental hand ball, but if the defender accidentally touches the ball the attacker then can benefit from the defenders accidental hand ball. So accidental handball is rewarded in one scenario and then punished in the other. The key word being accidental! Ludicrous!

Jimmy Grimble

Is there nothing in the laws about proximity? Grealish is a yard away from him, he can’t get his hand out the way.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Isn't it all quite easy to sort? Penalty only given if the handball is clearly and obviously deliberate and with the intent of gaining an advantage.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
City really haven’t been at their best. United aren’t doing that much but City keep making mistakes.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
players should jump in the air like a torpedo arms tightly to their body to avoid an obvious penalty. No excuses.
I'm glad their thinking of changing that rule.
Glad that City are winning as I'm still hurting because of the semi final

Last edited:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am not watching but I’ve just seen on BBC Sport that United are really going for it by bringing on Weghorst and McThug to rescue the game :lolol:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here