Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Who do you want to win today, Man U or City?

Select the lesser of two evils

• City

Votes: 158 53.7%
  • United

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Don't care

Votes: 110 37.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Manure attendees didn’t stay to see the players go up for medals or applaud. Half the stadium was completely clear.

That didn’t happen in all the finals I watched 70’s onwards.

Someone posted on nsc a few months ago that Manure’s supporters are the best :lolol:
When palace lost to Man united in 2016, I left Wembley as soon as the final whistle went, could not believe there were 1000s of Man U fans in front of me at Wembley Central. They didn’t even bother to watch their team lift the cup !!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Only voted United as the thought of City doing the treble leaves me very unhappy. Yes any club could have the success they’ve had by ignoring FFP and chucking loads of money around. Just looking forward to the asterisk next to all their results this season when they are found to have cheated financially.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Just seen a picture of this classy Man U fan today on Twitter.
How low can you get?

Screenshot_20230603-185033~2.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
I actually wanted Man U to win today which is a first.I'm so sick and tired of City, their money buying success, the english medias love in with city, Pep always taken easy jobs in football.However Man U for me played with little courage or heart. There have been some great finals in the past and going back to a 3pm kick off was great but this was a poor final.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
I actually wanted Man U to win today which is a first.I'm so sick and tired of City, their money buying success, the english medias love in with city, Pep always taken easy jobs in football.However Man U for me played with little courage or heart. There have been some great finals in the past and going back to a 3pm kick off was great but this was a poor final.
wind up? Man U (and Chelsea) have bigger wage bills than City

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
Reaching 6th in t
wind up? Man U (and Chelsea) have bigger wage bills than City

Who has spent more on transfers in the last 10 years? Harrland gets more than the whole Man U team

Carbonara

May 24, 2023
We all know the media etc wanted an all Manchester final and for sure did not want us to beat Utd and what they got was a pretty crap final.For sure we would have made a much better show.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
When palace lost to Man united in 2016, I left Wembley as soon as the final whistle went, could not believe there were 1000s of Man U fans in front of me at Wembley Central. They didn’t even bother to watch their team lift the cup !!
Same with the semi - left after a short clap - near Wembley Way - quite a few there. Singing ‘you’ve seen Utd now f*** off home’ etc. I genuinely said to a few (not too salty but a bit) - you’re celebrating beating Brighton on penalty’s - how the mighty have fallen. There wasn’t an answer. Also a couple on the train who’d been singing Man U songs on the platform - southern accents. Me: ‘where are you from?’. Them ‘Reading’. ‘Why don’t you support Reading then?’ Face screws up on them both ‘once Man Utd get a hold of you it’s for life’. Me: ‘same with Brighton and Hove Albion 🤷🏻‍♂️‘. I will never let a glory hunter give it the large. The mancs next to me were laughing. I’m sure you could say ‘once Crystal Palace got a hold of me that’s it’. We all can. Man Utd are no different from any other club in that regard. I won’t let them put themselves on a pedestal. I quite like Neville / Keane etc but they do it too. ‘This is Manchester United’. Yeh and they’re playing ‘Brentford FC’ - there is no flipping difference.

I watched today and honestly didn’t feel too gutted we weren’t there v City fwiw. Our 3 points in the league were more important in the end to get Europe. Sad but true. As 95% city would have beaten us…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here