Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which Scottish football do you follow ?

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Hibernian

went to Easter Road with Rangers fans from Dunoon in the late 80s, and couldn't believe how vile and bigoted the Rangers fans were towards the zoomed fans. Sort of had a soft spot for the Hibies ever since. Try and catch a game if ever in Edinburgh.

Invicta

NSC Patron
Nov 1, 2013
Kent
Dundee United - they have some great young players at the moment - Albion should be looking there.

Sandaza and Conway both ex Utd.

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
St Johnstone for us, been there a number of times and the other week while up there, called in at the ground during mid-week as our boy wanted to get a new scarf and top. However their shop is only open on match days (and is only a small room), but they were happy to take us through the stands to the shop, open it up and allow us to make a few purchases (had to buy the shirt at sports shop in Perth as don’t sell their own shirts at ground), let us take some pictures of him standing on the pitch and then took us back through the tunnel where he saw some of their players. Made our boys day

Smith DID score

formerly Harvey's Best
Apr 25, 2009
Worthing
Has to be Queen's Park, possibly the most influential club in British Football - Look into the history if you don't believe me - also like BHAFC have played in an FA Cup final and on this seasons form the biggest underdogs you can find.

Also with a 50,000 seater stadium and home gates of less than 1000 - now that Rangers got promoted- getting a seat wouldn't be a problem. Must,must get up there one day.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Dundee United for me - they caught my eye with their terrific side of the early/mid eighties and have some good ones now. The lad Gualt (sp?) already looks like he'll end up top-flight south of the border. And, of course, as all civilised people do, the mighty East Stirlingshire.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Super caley go ballistic, celtic are atrocious

super-caley-go-ballistic1.jpg

I couldn't give a toss BUT that was what sprang to mind :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here