Which Scottish football do you follow ?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
None, its shit

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Yes,we all know how poor Scottish footy is,and lets face it for whatever reason we look to see 'our club' in Scotland has done. Only two for me and seen both play at home Queen of the South (what a wonderfull name) or East Stirlingshire at the now lost FIRS PARK.:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZAJp-tVM5Q
Good link Great bit of footage of Broomfield ,Airdrie's old Ground which had a great atmosphere when the big boys came to Town.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Stranraer. Used to get on ferry there when holidaying in Ireland. Pitch is right next to the port

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Rangers always have .
But have a soft spot for ICT too

Soft spot for Motherwell since McGhee helped revive them, they've done well under McCall

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they do have varied and interesting names, often nothing to do with the town they are in.

but its poor and i have no interest. it gets right on my tits they get so much coverage down here, theres always a 5-10 minute piece on Football Focus which could be given over to Championship and lower leagues. you know how much time the scottish equivilent gives to English Premiership? Sweet FA.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have so little interest in Scottish football that it actually irritates me to hear the Scottish scores read out at full time..

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Hibees and Partick Thistle,

My kids play for Abu Dhabi Thistle - biggest Brit ex-pat club in the Emirate. Yellow and red striped kits.

Nice when they beat big club affiliated soccer schools like mini Madrid or escola barca as preferred by Arab parents.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here