Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Annan Athletic and Partick Thistle

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Highland league side Deveronvale , based in Banff . Watched them regulary when i lived up there.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

kingstn seagull

Sep 4, 2007
YORKSHARE
Aberdeen, because the team under Alex Ferguson in the 1980s is one of my favourites of all time.

Me too, because my (now) missus was at Aberdeen Uni early 80s and a regular at Pittodrie at that time. I remember getting the overnight coach up to Aberdeen Thursday night, then on the Saturday doing a day trip down to Ibrox on the train to see the Dons win. Back on the overnight coach from Aberdeen to Birmingham on the Sunday night (I was at Warwick). Madness. But they were a top team, especially wee Gordie Strachan.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Scotland? I hope the get their independence. as for their football and their fans they can all do a highland.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has to be............. Berwick Rangers ;)

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Partick Thistle, the not-very-mighty Jags. They gave the world Alan Hansen but also Alan Rough.

I first went to see them when visiting friends in Glasgow and they were playing a pre-season friendly against Newcastle, and really enjoyed it once I got past the red and yellow stripes. Firhill is an atmospheric little ground in Maryhill surrounded by tenements and canals with all the charm that Ibrox and Celtic Park no longer have. They now describe themselves as "The Glasgow Alternative" for people who don't want any part of the sectarian Celtic-Rangers thing. Judging by their gates it doesn't work that well...

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Yes,we all know how poor Scottish footy is,and lets face it for whatever reason we look to see 'our club' in Scotland has done. Only two for me and seen both play at home Queen of the South (what a wonderfull name) or East Stirlingshire at the now lost FIRS PARK.:(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZAJp-tVM5Q

Forget about the name, what about the nickname! GO the Doonhammers!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I struggle to follow the rest of English football.

It'll be a long time before I ever take an interest in another countries football.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Purely political.
Purely based on 2 tours in NI....I WAS going to say Rangers as I despise those fenian bastids

But I won't...cos it may upset some sensitive folk :smile:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here