Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Fair play to the 19 people who said he'd go to Liverpool (unless they were all votes from yesterday 😂)

Still staggered that more than 300 people thought he wasn't going anywhere. I mentioned this a few weeks ago that there are some people on NSC smoking strong stuff; totally bonkers.

Don't do drugs, kids 😂
It was only 11 people yesterday.
It’s possible to change votes in this new format. 😉

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I won't be booing him. All footballers are greedy and have zero loyalty despite what crap they spout when signing for a club.
He was a joy to watch and part of our best ever finish. As usual we move on. He won't be the last to down tools at BHA.
This.

Why would you boo the young kid? Are these people just genuinely pissed off with everything in the world so venting?

He is playing to make as much money as he can and I reckon his next move is Real Madrid.

The boy is a massive talent and has my respect for helping us get to Europe.

Mustafa II

Oct 14, 2022
Hove
Dare I say it, but Moises is a little bit overrated, LOL.

Great player for his age, great stats. Great defensive force and will be missed in the squad.

But...

£110 MILLION

He's good, but he's not THAT good.

Liverpool and Chelsea are mugs. Thanks Fabrizio Romano and the Twitter crowd for making us STINKING rich.

This is the greatest con of the century. The joys of having a pro poker player as a chairman.

Hope he does well, I'm sure he will, but he's not the next Ronaldo/Messi.

Let's give him a round of applause when we next see him for making us so much cash. You never know, we might get him back on a freebie in a few years time.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
So now Brighton are left without a key player, with no funds coming in, a manager in frustration and a dressing room in confusion.

The word on the street is that Kudus isn't signing because Brighton won't include a transfer release clause. I knew the Caicedo stance would come back to bite Tony Bloom, just didn't realise karma would act so swiftly. Time to let Moises go for the £80m-£90m. Keeping him has no benefit to the club from this point forward.
This went well..... not!

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
8887A5D9-3BE8-47A6-8AE0-BD7E8F451484.jpeg

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Dare I say it, but Moises is a little bit overrated, LOL.

Great player for his age, great stats. Great defensive force and will be missed in the squad.

But...

£110 MILLION

He's good, but he's not THAT good.

Liverpool and Chelsea are mugs. Thanks Fabrizio Romano and the Twitter crowd for making us STINKING rich.

This is the greatest con of the century. The joys of having a pro poker player as a chairman.

Hope he does well, I'm sure he will, but he's not the next Ronaldo/Messi.

Let's give him a round of applause when we next see him for making us so much cash. You never know, we might get him back on a freebie in a few years time.
No, don’t start this.
Moises is top quality and Liverpool have just got themselves a player who will be the base of their midfield for the 5-10 years. He now puts them in the hunt for the league.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Every single club we will business with in South America will want a sell on clause like this one. That’s fine by me. It will make us the preferred destination for clubs from that area because of what we have done with Caicedo.

Yes the fee definitely helps us in other ways like you say. Independiente Del Valle will be delighted we held out, another million or two for them.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
No, don’t start this.
Moises is top quality and Liverpool have just got themselves a player who will be the base of their midfield for the 5-10 years. He now puts them in the hunt for the league.
Almost makes the £900,000 they paid for Lawrenson in 1981, look like coins you’d find down the back of the sofa 😂

So does this put Moises above Lawro in the Albion GOAT stakes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here