Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Moises going? (Chelsea - 14/08/2023)

Where is Moises going?

• Total voters

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
On a positive note we all know RDZ wants a quality replacement and with the 110 mill sale tonight and last weeks Sanchez and Connolly etc sales we have a cool 140 mill to tinker with.,... ( insane to think we could spend a third of it and still be up 80 odd mill when we look at other sales in the summer window.) Tony Bloom masterclass

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I love how this highlights he's just money hungry and no matter who he plays for he'll never play for the club, just the $$.

Unlike the other lad we sent off to Liverpool who will.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
On a positive note we all know RDZ wants a quality replacement and with the 110 mill sale tonight and last weeks Sanchez and Connolly etc sales we have a cool 140 mill to tinker with.,... ( insane to think we could spend a third of it and still be up 80 odd mill when we look at other sales in the summer window.) Tony Bloom masterclass

Benfica, Albion and Dortmund all doing this on repeat.

No one could’ve predicted this, it’s not luck, Tony Bloom is a genius.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I won't be booing him. All footballers are greedy and have zero loyalty despite what crap they spout when signing for a club.
He was a joy to watch and part of our best ever finish. As usual we move on. He won't be the last to down tools at BHA.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
I will absolutely NOT boo Moises when he plays at the Amex — as long as it’s not for Chelsea. No one here wanted to lose him, that’s a given. But if he was going to go, I’m absolutely thrilled and delighted he’s not gone to Chelsea after the way their fans have treated us. I also think Liverpool is a much better club for him. Very pleased and relieved (presuming that the move is confirmed tomorrow).

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I will absolutely NOT boo Moises when he plays at the Amex — as long as it’s not for Chelsea. No one here wanted to lose him, that’s a given. But if he was going to go, I’m absolutely thrilled and delighted he’s not gone to Chelsea after the way their fans have treated us. I also think Liverpool is a much better club for him. Very pleased and relieved (presuming that the move is confirmed tomorrow).
Not as if it was his choice to go there :shrug:He would've gone to any 'big 6' side that coughed up, probably even Spurs.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
110 million is ridiculous. I am annoyed that no one at fans forum asked for the 300 quid back that we donated to save the club 20 years ago now we have a few quid sloshing about :)

More seriously. Careful with the celebrations he is off to Liverpool. When we lose in the Europa league final as we can’t get the ball in midfield we will be gutted.

I can’t believe that as a Brighton fan it is even possible to write those two sentences. Inane.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I can't see that Caicedo warrants a boo from us, he hadn't put a transfer request in as Cucurella did, but has maybe been a bit too honest with people when asked about his future, if he had grown up in a PL academy he would have had media training and been a bit more discreet.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
£110m is incredible business. Who’d have thought we’d ever break the British transfer record? I’d have loved him to stay because the sky would have been the limit this season, but at least he’s joining a club with proper history. I don’t think I’ll be booing him. He played a pivotal role in our best ever season and his attitude on the pitch was always spot on after the transfer window wobble.

Let’s show some class instead. Sure, his actions didn’t but he’s simply an ambitious young kid surrounded by sharks. Let’s hope our future talents have advisors who are less blatant about their pursuit of their big pay day. A couple of good, full seasons per wonderkid should be the minimum requirement for the model to work properly I think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here